The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---

They are far too big and dark for her face. The woman who does them is hit and miss. She has some decent brow looks and then others that look ridiculous. You can't tell her nothing though.
---

Do you want to get yours done?
---
View attachment 2949214
Thank you! And nah already got mine done, just wanted to be nosey lol. Some of her other work is so nice, don’t get why Ella’s are so bold?

Reactions: 1
What happens when fashions change and the ridiculous sharpie/Bert from Sesame St look is out? Can you go back to your normal brows or will you forever look slightly puzzled all the time?
You can get them lasered off by the same type of person who tattooed them off lol ( who can also do your botox and fillers at the same time).
---
Thank you! And nah already got mine done, just wanted to be nosey lol. Some of her other work is so nice, don’t get why Ella’s are so bold?
I think the woman has different types of brows that she has 'created'. Ella's are the feather brow.

Reactions: 1
Just had a gander at the Bemèèè website and it's all firmly still in stock. Am I surprised.....

Waiting for the reductions, discount codes...... 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the whole point of microblading is to enhance your eyebrows/features. Theres literally a map they’re meant to follow for your facial proportions. This woman’s gone fuckin rogue and ran away with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the whole point of microblading is to enhance your eyebrows/features. Theres literally a map they’re meant to follow for your facial proportions. This woman’s gone fuckin rogue and ran away with it 😂😂
This plus Ella’s blonde, this colour is too dark?!

Reactions: 4
Btw did anyone see yday the sun reported that Ella had bought a £190k pink Porsche? 🤣 all because she shared one of her stupid pictures some reporter thought she had bought it 😭
IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oliver should live with Dan full time. That poor dog is so confused. The way he was looking up at them like "mum and dad please sort your tit out" as they walked off. He seems to like Dan more too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks like Oliver is with ambers family as she posted something last night or few days ago. The scene with them talking and walking off together made me really want them to get back together. I think many people including myself have that someone who they loved through everything despite how tit they treat you 🥲
---
So Amber is debuting another fake bag today. Virtually all her bags are knock offs......😂
How does this mean it’s a knock off? Agree though so many of them all have fake bags and shoes it’s so obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 6