The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the video she made about her "clean" makeup and skincare products? πŸ€”
I don't know but, 'Glowstate' is only getting 20 likes on recent IG posts πŸ˜‚ - I think Wankfeed had more activity......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And engagement is so low you have to comment on your own post πŸ˜‚
They won't be needing that huge office that they were going to rent πŸ˜‚ ......How long before they are giving coffee and supplements away as their use by date will be long gone?

Reactions: 6
The latest muller light ad. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Would not surprise me if she had switched the actual Muller light to full fat greek yogurt. Who in their right glowstate mind would give children toxic low fat yogurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🀒🀒 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hannah on stories sat in her ice bath, no Ad no gifted even though it was only last week or so. Also Stef saying Hannah is getting her boobs off this week 🀒🀒 just feel in bad taste. She’s having her implants out. We know the reality for most women when they are losing their boobs. Maybe I’m over sensitive.
What a twatish thing to say…typical Stef!

You’re not being over sensitive @ellyjelly2 - he is being an insensitive, thoughtless twot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest post! Advertising Muller light and making bagel sandwiches for a picnic.. when they are busy saying they are eating less chemicals and UPFs ! So hypocritical !

Reactions: 7
Omg is she for real in her bio on insta. Has she actually completed a 4 year degree course in naturopathy? If she has, is she unable to spell.... Natropath πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ or is a Natropath a weekend course for charlatans to pretend they have a clue about nutrition?
She did a quick online diploma course! Awful she’s sallied to get away with this.