The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoyed the sealing of the starling around the terrible 3d printed gubbins, but what around the bottom?!?

Rain will inevitably get in underneath it and destroy it 😂😂😂
I found it fascinating that they sprayed the 3d printed stuff the same colour as the van wrap so it would blend in yet they didn't actually have the roof wrapped as it was still silver......tight arse bastards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think you’re very accurate with the dates here… if the wives are going too and they have those tickets - it’s likely they are going June 8th… also, I noticed one of the wives did a happy birthday post on ig to the other wife on April 20th ending the caption with “47 days till our next adventure” which takes the date to early June.
I think you and @Smeghead.reloaded are right with dates re the Wives. However, I think the Twats are already there or going in the next couple of days so they can get their vlogs started ahead of the Wives, while the Wives are out there.

Reactions: 4
It’s mad to me that the wives said they changed their holiday to go to Florida for a week with these 2 idiots, why would you drop everything and change to go away with these 2 AGAIN?, do they ever holiday alone 😂

Did I hear right?. In one of their riveting efforts to entertain...I'm sure I heard bald bungle say that they were taking Vantanic to the apartment area...but not staying in the apartment but the van.

• Wow
Two weeks all inclusive in Turkey by a pool sounds more appealing than trogging round Orlano in stinking humidity with the twit guys. Just shows how addicted these people are to eating tit at funfairs and being ripped off by these huge corporations.

To be fair i love Florida with my husband and daughter. It's our first choice every single year but i would rather have no holiday than spend a week with Prick and Pouty.

I don't understand when the wife's admit themselves they hardly see each other they would swap two weeks alone AI in turkey for one week in company with these 2. It's definitely changed my opinion of the Wife's!!

Reactions: 12
To be fair i love Florida with my husband and daughter. It's our first choice every single year but i would rather have no holiday than spend a week with Prick and Pouty.

I don't understand when the wife's admit themselves they hardly see each other they would swap two weeks alone AI in turkey for one week in company with these 2. It's definitely changed my opinion of the Wife's!!
I’m with you, I love a trip to Florida but I wouldn’t be going in Florida summer with the lodge twats for a week. Knowing they’re back in September, just enjoy the week all inclusive in turkey to relax and spend time together and not feel the need to vlog. This vlogger world must be addictive always chasing the next follow and that there is why a lot of them go to Florida not because they actually want to go there. I Don’t think TLT even know Disney characters

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Anni Stores wear some sun glasses that record so she could film on rides at Universal? I vaguely remember it being mentioned on the Ohana of 3 thread. I imagine prick would be all over that tech (and Bazza to make it easier to be a massive sleaze 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't Prick already own some sunglasses that you can record on? I'm sure he did a vlog about them at one point 😅

Reactions: 1