Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
God her content is dull. Dull dull dull. Here is my bedroom with some new neutrally toned bedding. Here is an update on the garden that you've seen before. Here I am with nothing better to do in my dull empty life than obsess for weeks over how to decorate my sons room. Why don't you let him pick? I'd love to see it full of plastic toys and the walls covered in tractors and trains like any normal little boy would want but I can see it now...

Bedroom reveal - He picked out this Oka coffee table himself, and when we went to the Neptune store he begged me to let him have this £500 hemp throw to go on his bed, I couldn't afford it so I begged them for it and they gave it to me for free so here is a swipe up. Here is the sissel carpet, he couldn't pick between beige, grey or cream so please vote for your favourite to help him decide :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
This has made my day! The little stone cottage candle - scented with biffa bins and a neighbouring factory. Light it in your massively overlooked garden and you too can pretend you live an idyllic life in the cotswolds!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story today about feeling overwhelmed with everything she’s got going on? From where I’m sittings she’s got nothing going on other than gifted Neptune mirrors and boring us to death with what she may or may not do in her sons room!

Reactions: 4

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her story today about feeling overwhelmed with everything she’s got going on? From where I’m sittings she’s got nothing going on other than gifted Neptune mirrors and boring us to death with what she may or may not do in her sons room!
Needs a good slap with a wet fish...silly old bat

Needs a good slap with a wet fish...silly old bat
(And I know she’s not old, but she sure does look it 😂)

• Haha

Polkadotshorts

Ahh I finally feel like I’m home! Thanks to the lovely person who made this.

TLSC is honestly the most boring person on the gram. Constantly patting herself on the back publicly for doing the most menial things, then opening up to all the other #joulesmums for them to clap for her too.

and the audacity she has to make out that she works! My god, she wouldn’t know a days work if it hit her. Imagine having to have a real life job and all the stress that poor emma gets from walking in the woods and taking photos of her own bedroom:rolleyes:

Thank you for making the thread @Gossipgirl thelittlestonecottage is one of the most annoying ones interiors accounts out there! She’s so self congratulatory and thinks she’s the only woman in the world to have done any diy with a toddler in tow!

Comfysofa

She has done it up really nicely, shame it now makes its situation look even worse. Her back garden is so overlooked too! I really imagined she lived in a picturesque Cotswold village with space and fields around!

Reactions: 3

Comfysofa

She is soooo dull! I have never known anyone talk about posting so much before they do it and then congratulate themselves for it. The way she tries to engage her followers over something so mundane as choosing paint or tiles - its soooooo boring!! And she literally celebrates when she has made a decision or planted a plant?!?! She has clearly worked hard on her cottage and it is nice but thats it! And don’t get me started on the sickly voice!!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Ahh I finally feel like I’m home! Thanks to the lovely person who made this.

TLSC is honestly the most boring person on the gram. Constantly patting herself on the back publicly for doing the most menial things, then opening up to all the other #joulesmums for them to clap for her too.

and the audacity she has to make out that she works! My god, she wouldn’t know a days work if it hit her. Imagine having to have a real life job and all the stress that poor emma gets from walking in the woods and taking photos of her own bedroom:rolleyes:
Welcome in! I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way about her! Doesn’t she try and pretend she has a real job sometimes? I’m sure I’ve heard her talking about doing some ‘work’ unless she means farting around taking pictures for Instagram?

Polkadotshorts

7877A9AA-14D6-431C-9F7E-E18AEEC5F09E.jpeg

Beautiful drawing? Is she having a laugh? It’s literally a grid with a few tiles in the middle. Imagine having such little going on in your beige that you have to not only share this, but do a little “who fancies seeing the plan?” Poll a few hours before.

and I can’t believe the “ill be doing it myself so I need all the help I can get”. Your husband is literally a builder, sod off. He’ll do it whilst you flap about in a cream jumper and take a poses action shot.

honestly, she needs to sort herself out!

• Haha

Comfysofa

Why the likes of Sims Hilditch are giving this wannabe muppet the time of day is astounding. They are their Neptune brand must be getting desperate.

Just unfollowed. That smug reel with the mood board pushed me over the edge. What a self obsessed little madame she really is.
Smug is the word. Anyone could go to an interior design centre, use a load of their curated samples and put them together on a tray. They are all lovely similar samples carefully selected by Sims Hilditch - not going to be difficult is it? Well done you for selecting some a few bits on a tray - worthy of being so smug I think not - women are fighting for their lives and the lives of their children so please don’t pretend this is some kind of achievement for you.

Last edited:

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Bouncing on the bed awkwardly- the worst bloody Emma mattress ad I have seen so far and there have been ALOT this past week! Emma are literally throwing them at Instahuns left right and centre!! 😂
I’m so sick of those mattresses, they can’t be any good if they have to hand them out to any man/woman/dog on Instagram. I’ve seen 100s in the last week or so, and like you say this is for sure the worst!

Polkadotshorts

God her content is dull. Dull dull dull. Here is my bedroom with some new neutrally toned bedding. Here is an update on the garden that you've seen before. Here I am with nothing better to do in my dull empty life than obsess for weeks over how to decorate my sons room. Why don't you let him pick? I'd love to see it full of plastic toys and the walls covered in tractors and trains like any normal little boy would want but I can see it now...

Bedroom reveal - He picked out this Oka coffee table himself, and when we went to the Neptune store he begged me to let him have this £500 hemp throw to go on his bed, I couldn't afford it so I begged them for it and they gave it to me for free so here is a swipe up. Here is the sissel carpet, he couldn't pick between beige, grey or cream so please vote for your favourite to help him decide :sick:
I am crying at this! 😂 I can imagine her saying things like that. “Ohh but his favourite colour is slaked lime!”. Poor kid is going to have his mind blown at nursery/school when he actually sees colours.

I’m pretty intrigued what her relationship is like with Arlo. She seems to hover over him a lot - I wonder if he’s allowed to have any form of expression or learning how to play independently?

Just popped on this thread as noticed she’s gone all quiet, reckon she knows about us?
I definitely think so! She’s never gone quiet for this long...unless she’s about to pop back with another big announcement. Must be something huge, like changing the vase on her coffee table 🥳😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2