The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey fezzas any chance someone would be so kind to give me a quick catchup about brads cheating? Or tell me which thread is best to get the goss! thanks

Reactions: 5
Finn’s nose is nowhere near as dramatic as she made it sound, but I guess that’s standard Sarah 🥱
why is she such a liar? Omg Finn has the worst nose injury no skin from the top of his nose to the tip - it’s like a 1.5cm if that scab. Wow. Can’t trust a word out of this lying ugly moles mouth. And why does anyone care if her annoying kid has a scab on his nose. It’s not content. It’s not interesting. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why is she such a liar? Omg Finn has the worst nose injury no skin from the top of his nose to the tip - it’s like a 1.5cm if that scab. Wow. Can’t trust a word out of this lying ugly moles mouth. And why does anyone care if her annoying kid has a scab on his nose. It’s not content. It’s not interesting. 🥱
And btw who cares. He’s a kid they hurt themselves but school pics are such a highlight of what’s happening in their lives. Will she bully them when they get pimples before next years photos?

Reactions: 8
And btw who cares. He’s a kid they hurt themselves but school pics are such a highlight of what’s happening in their lives. Will she bully them when they get pimples before next years photos?
Look, I feel like she should be more worried about their teeth being forever in photo rather than a scab on their nose or a pimple, but we know this witch is backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can’t get over her “big news” being that she got an eyelash thing done. Can you hear my small tiny violins playing for you Sez? Wah wah waaahh get in the bin you piece of rubbish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Still can’t get over her “big news” being that she got an eyelash thing done. Can you hear my small tiny violins playing for you Sez? Wah wah waaahh get in the bin you piece of rubbish
Maybe getting her lashes done is a huge challenge because she can’t *sEe uS* with her eyes closed 🙃🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe getting her lashes done is a huge challenge because she can’t *sEe uS* with her eyes closed 🙃🫠
Doesn't she freak out with having to close her eyes? Like that facial thing she had done where goop was plasters all over her face including her eyes and she had a panic attack?