The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity, has anyone kept up with the DVC show/have thoughts on that? That's how I found The Dis/Pete in the first place (researching DVC) and they seem to have rebounded decently well after the Pete drama. A shame the weekly show and other videos on the channel haven't been able to do the same.
The wife and I decided to book DVC direct for our trip this summer at Saratoga Springs so the DVC Show has helped me get in the loop not only with Saratoga but DVC as a whole (and I say this as an ex-College Programmer and visitor many, many times over.) They do a great job with that sort of thing, and while we don’t own DVC and have no plans to do so, it’s a great way to get your foot in the door if you are.

Reactions: 3
I agree that Paul and Amy are doing good work. I listen to the podcast some, but not watch. I can't stand looking at Derek DaBore. Just oozes slimy used car salesman to me. I can tolerate just his audio - but barely.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some old Pete footage somehow managed to end up in Jenny Nicholson's Starcruiser video. Maybe someone should tell her to better vet the clips she uses.:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has it officially been a year since Pete has been gone from the company? Since Kevin scooter couldn’t fit in the studio???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I spotted Craig in the background of the WDW Drone show Media previews at Summer House by the Lake! So, as long as he gets Disney media access, I guess he is good! 😜