The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We actually do love the birds and have a bit of a bird sanctuary in the back garden. A magpie family, a galah family, a crested dove family, dear little blackbirds, wrens, the rosella family and the cockatoo family.
The parents often leave babies in the back garden during the day because they know it's a relatively safe place. Yesterday while I was gardening the two baby cockatoos were sitting side by side on the fence cuddled up to each other, watching me . . . they are adorable. And the rainbow lorikeets, twenty or more trying to get in the bird bath at the same time. My husband can identify each of the magpies individually and their family groups by their markings.
There will always be gardening casualties when you encourage birds in so I just have to accept and live with it.
These are my kingfishers, called Kenny and Moya after my parents ☺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@wildflowerwind6941
7 hours ago
Food looks great but I would need more to eat than that.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 cheap Stephanie responds.

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
They have snacks and drinks in the late afternoon and coffee and snacks after dinner. Breakfast is just put out in the dining room, and you find your own lunch

Comments on yesterdays cd video about renovating

HBADGERBRAD
2 hours ago
I didn’t share Stephane’s excitement for that pile of stones being held up with struts, it’s just such a ruin. Plus, her usual repetitious use of the words, “ so beautiful “ and “ I just love this” weren’t as convincing as they always are. I didn’t find the rooms to be all that, nice yes but she’s shown us better, to which I’m now spoiled for we have seen much nicer rooms with spectacular finishing details. I’m not sure it’s worth saving really. You could salvage the stones and build a new chateau in the old world style

5578pedro
19 hours ago
Compared to lovely calm John, Stephanie seems wound up like a watch spring.

eleshaburgess8567
2 days ago
Stephanie how many permanent employees do you have now at La lande?

look at this bullshit posted by Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
I am confused. So, there is no vlog on Wednesday and Thursday? Did I miss an announcement?

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Just found their announcement!

WTF?
@mireille4751
16 hours ago
Stephanie posted a message on her channel yesterday because YouYube had a breakdown. There will be videos on Friday and Saturday night

Is Marielle a weird friend of Caroline Gooder?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@oliverpavic275
1 day ago
Oh yeah, what happened to DANA?? Must have become too popular for Stephanie and therefore cut from the vlogs

@mireille4751
16 hours ago
Dana has her own channel now. She doesn’t need to appear any more on Stephanie’s vlog which made her famous. She is nice and funny but she isn’t needed as a cook since Mary is the chef at Lalande for the season

@fast800journeylifebeyond5
1 day ago
Oh I’m confused, who is Camille to John then? I thought it was his partner but he talks about his wife

@mireille4751
1 day ago
John's wife died in 2021. I understand that Kamel is his partner now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
@wildflowerwind6941
7 hours ago
Food looks great but I would need more to eat than that.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 cheap Stephanie responds.

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
They have snacks and drinks in the late afternoon and coffee and snacks after dinner. Breakfast is just put out in the dining room, and you find your own lunch

Comments on yesterdays cd video about renovating

HBADGERBRAD
2 hours ago
I didn’t share Stephane’s excitement for that pile of stones being held up with struts, it’s just such a ruin. Plus, her usual repetitious use of the words, “ so beautiful “ and “ I just love this” weren’t as convincing as they always are. I didn’t find the rooms to be all that, nice yes but she’s shown us better, to which I’m now spoiled for we have seen much nicer rooms with spectacular finishing details. I’m not sure it’s worth saving really. You could salvage the stones and build a new chateau in the old world style

5578pedro
19 hours ago
Compared to lovely calm John, Stephanie seems wound up like a watch spring.

eleshaburgess8567
2 days ago
Stephanie how many permanent employees do you have now at La lande?

look at this bullshit posted by Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
I am confused. So, there is no vlog on Wednesday and Thursday? Did I miss an announcement?

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Just found their announcement!

WTF?
@mireille4751
16 hours ago
Stephanie posted a message on her channel yesterday because YouYube had a breakdown. There will be videos on Friday and Saturday night

Is Marielle a weird friend of Caroline Gooder?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@oliverpavic275
1 day ago
Oh yeah, what happened to DANA?? Must have become too popular for Stephanie and therefore cut from the vlogs

@mireille4751
16 hours ago
Dana has her own channel now. She doesn’t need to appear any more on Stephanie’s vlog which made her famous. She is nice and funny but she isn’t needed as a cook since Mary is the chef at Lalande for the season

@fast800journeylifebeyond5
1 day ago
Oh I’m confused, who is Camille to John then? I thought it was his partner but he talks about his wife

@mireille4751
1 day ago
John's wife died in 2021. I understand that Kamel is his partner now
These people are bleeping idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the Japan sexcation for Pottie was, of course, fully paid for by Stephanie. I think Pottie got a luxury Japan vacay because he was unable to go on the luxury Safari with Stephanie and the bag heads in February, 2024.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
Dave washes up. Philip helps serve and clear. Marie does final clear up at the table. Philip helps with some wash up. Marie also does the flowers, putting them out and moving them. Amaury and Natti go home and don't help at the table anymore
Mmmmm.......somethings missing .... what can it be ?????
Oh yes--- what the hell does Fanny do ? Nothing. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The perpetual grifter/ greedy shopping addict Stephanie is wearing her new Lilysilk. The witch is wearing new $400 silk pajamas and is lying to grift another $500,000 for the non historic chapel at the crumbling dump ( which is about $200,000 more than she ever invested in the Dump)? WE SEE YOU STEPHANIE!

Golden Cocoon Silk Pajama Set
$279.30$399.00

6DEDF84C-C99D-45D4-ABBD-47DEF291E7C5.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My cold black T Rex heart grew two sizes today after FRK explained the dessert, Fanny dismissively said, "Thank you" as in "You may go now", and this lovely gangster granny not only rubbed Marie's arm, but wanted to shake her hand. I will give FRK credit- she does try incredibly hard, so it was nice that someone genuinely acknowledged her.

View attachment 2914012

I
wow, he actually said the you're dismissed words this time, WAW.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.