Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cried into her breakfast this morning cos she realised she doesn’t spend time with her daughter 🥱

Reactions: 9
She cried into her breakfast this morning cos she realised she doesn’t spend time with her daughter 🥱
I said it before, I hate when she's says 'for anyone struggling' in other words, "I'm not" why can't she just be bloody honest

Reactions: 7
Would she even be capable of tears over a (sweet but) trivial video? She strikes me as an ice queen with a cold heart, devoid of empathy.

Reactions: 5
Would she even be capable of tears over a (sweet but) trivial video? She strikes me as an ice queen with a cold heart, devoid of empathy.
Doubt very much she was crying this morning. It’s all to try and seem relatable. She’s genuinely incapable of coming on being genuine in any sense of the word

Reactions: 9
What’s the bet in a few weeks Terrie will be going work on with whoop? She’s taking them to get a reaction out of them. We know how you work Terrie 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
So she not only scabs stuff for herself but now also on behalf of her friends? Engagement cakes, bottles of most?? Like the actual brass neck on her

Reactions: 2
So she not only scabs stuff for herself but now also on behalf of her friends? Engagement cakes, bottles of most?? Like the actual brass neck on her
It’s not just the neck that’s brass!!! Holy crap; the colour of her compared to her friends at that dinner 😳

Reactions: 1
She took down that story and put it back up with a heart cos she put someone’s face in it??? Did she ask the waiter if she could take a video of him??? She tight as duck she would even buy a bottle 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She was on South William Street in the wee hours of this morn eyeing up some armed garda, like literally couldn't stop staring. She was with her male friend from her story. She's a skank.

Reactions: 2