Taylor Rae #2 The Banshee of Banbridge, baiting her fans to make a few quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ciara Hunter not so squeaky clean either. Those 2 will get on well together.
TR doesn't get trolled as much as she claims. She's a narcissist, an attention seeker of the highest order, she calls out anyone who doesn't agree with her or who doesn't blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 3
Cara Hunter is just as bad, trust me. She's always been a bully, this sweetness and light politician act came out of nowhere a few years ago, along with the fake Derry accent.

Reactions: 2
Cara Hunter is just as bad, trust me. She's always been a bully, this sweetness and light politician act came out of nowhere a few years ago, along with the fake Derry accent.
Really? I've known her for years in a professional capacity and I've honestly never heard anyone utter a bad word about her.

That's not to say it's not true, but I've honestly never heard of any issues with her.

narcissist
Funny this Morning Live did a slot on this today. Apparently approx. 5% of the population suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The meaning just about sums TR up :-

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial matters. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration that they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships troubled and unfulfilling, and other people may not enjoy being around them.

Reactions: 1
Really? I've known her for years in a professional capacity and I've honestly never heard anyone utter a bad word about her.

That's not to say it's not true, but I've honestly never heard of any issues with her.
Majority of people who went to school with her all have the exact same things to say about her. She could have changed, but I cant see it. She was awful :sick: Just by knowing her as a person too, I can see how she works in politics, she doesnt actually care about people or what they have to say, shes just worried about getting the next person's vote. Peoples issues only matter to her, and she'll only act on them close to election dates.

Shes maybe different to peers in a professional environment, but ive never heard anyone utter a good word about her on a personal level!

Briefly, as I'm not wanting to derail the thread topic, Cara looks after Cara, she's the only person that matters in Cara's world. She treated her former election agent in an appalling manner... Plus. She outright lied about where she lived to get nominated in the first place.
Those 2 will get on well together, they'll be besties in no time

Majority of people who went to school with her all have the exact same things to say about her. She could have changed, but I cant see it. She was awful :sick: Just by knowing her as a person too, I can see how she works in politics, she doesnt actually care about people or what they have to say, shes just worried about getting the next person's vote. Peoples issues only matter to her, and she'll only act on them close to election dates.

Shes maybe different to peers in a professional environment, but ive never heard anyone utter a good word about her on a personal level!
She's dealt with an issue for me only last month with no election round the corner. She had the problem sorted within 2 weeks, when I'd been going round in circles with other politicians trying to find a solution for over a year. That's my only personal experience of her. But she was fab.

The posing around Stormont yesterday, her dolled up to the max, taking him with her to capture it all for content was disgusting

Reactions: 5
The posing around Stormont yesterday, her dolled up to the max, taking him with her to capture it all for content was disgusting
Agreed 🤢They prob thought here comes Barbie 🙄Cara’s face when TR was talking about the evidence from her stalker said a thousand words it must of been bad if the police there able to get it to the pps although I’m confused to why she has never told everyone that story online when all she does is attention seek? ?: bet she is leading up to spilling the beans just needs the audience first I did recognise someone in one of her videos before who def wouldn’t have any interest in TR standing recording her

Did anyone notice the state of her skin in the close ups during the recent monkey video ? Not a bit of wonder she employs a plasterer ;)

• Haha
She could probably be sued for slander or defamation if she spoke about it.... If it didn't get to court
True. Cara must of seen her evidence by her reaction .🤔 Would love to know who it is. In that bperfect video when she went to Derry there was an aul doll standing in a pink coat on her own continuously recording TR. that’s fat boys ex wife’s ma, no doubt she was sent down to the event by his ex as I can’t see why she would be there wonder if they are the ‘stalkers’ she talks about? 🤔

• Wow
See how much she has been banging on about family this week, family bonding, family days in the garden, family holiday coming up, wholesome family time, the importance of family..... Wonder are they trying to foster or adopt and she's bigging up how much family support she has around her ?

Wonder are they trying to foster or adopt and she's bigging up how much family support she has around her ?
I would have thought that the way they get on on social media etc., they would not meet the stringent criteria that would be required for fostering/adoption.

See how much she has been banging on about family this week, family bonding, family days in the garden, family holiday coming up, wholesome family time, the importance of family..... Wonder are they trying to foster or adopt and she's bigging up how much family support she has around her ?
It'll be some big reveal of some shite gifted, and she'll be so so grateful 🙏 family is everything. Sure she's taking Ryan to Haven #gifted.

It'll be some big reveal of some shite gifted, and she'll be so so grateful 🙏 family is everything. Sure she's taking Ryan to Haven #gifted.
Nearly sure her Florida honeymoon was #gifted with all the advertising she was doing in 1st class . I have been looking through her videos and haven’t seen her with a red bull or a cocktail in ages 🤔 Usually she is seen swigging them looking common as muck