Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong, but I feel like her sudden F1 obsession is her being a “pick me”. She maybe thought it was a niche and would make her look cool and not like other girls (when I know plenty of females are into it). She probably thought it would be an excellent opportunity to be surrounded by men, too 🙊 you know she can’t go anywhere without attracting (un)wanted attention.

I still can’t get over the stomach. The stomach button looks so odd.

View attachment 2946802
She goes to F1 because they invite her, so at worst it's free and at best they pay her to go. Sane with her brief poker fixation.

I thought Hayden was really into having an influencer gf, can't believe he just ghosted her when they were meant to move in together! Better for hendrix though, that poor, sweet, balding dog being manhandled on film for 'content'

balding from the stress of it all.

Reactions: 4
She goes to F1 because they invite her, so at worst it's free and at best they pay her to go. Sane with her brief poker fixation.

I thought Hayden was really into having an influencer gf, can't believe he just ghosted her when they were meant to move in together! Better for hendrix though, that poor, sweet, balding dog being manhandled on film for 'content'

balding from the stress of it all.
He ghosted her?! What did I miss?!

I forgot about the poker fixation.

Reactions: 3
As a genuine Senna fan please don’t say the tribute livery “she’s pretty” Just so pick me and a total stereotypical knows jack about F1 and it’s history 💔

Reactions: 1
Her skin actually makes me feel sick it’s just so greasy looking and I mean the profits she puts on it, not her actual skin

Reactions: 5
Trust Sophie to be getting ready to go out in the pouring rain, wearing a white tank top which is already see through to the point where her nipples are clearly visible.
I am no prude, and don’t really care, but Sophie is that person that will do that, get soaked, then complain all over Instagram that a man looked at her too long or someone made a comment, all whilst her nipples are fully on show to anyone with eyes.

“I like my skirts short”

*awaits multiple stories about unwanted attention from men when bum cheeks are practically out and nipples on full beam*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the looks she’s trying to emulate, but she just always looks so unsophisticated? I’ve never looked at any looks she’s put together and wanted to emulate them, like I do with other influencers.

like sure, women should be able to wear whatever they want and good for her that she does but I don’t get how she feels comfortable? Does she never just want to chuck on somethings easy and…covered up? Like something that you can just go undercover in when you’re doing errands and don’t want to be perceived??

Don’t know if it’s just me, but these apparent influencers that go from trying to promote a cheap looking skirt or jacket etc, to trying to seem passionate about world events such as what is taking place in Rafah, it just seems so forced and as if they feel because they have a following from promoting fashion, now they’re qualified to talk about this stuff more and everyone that isn’t talking about it, they’re in the wrong.
Especially when it’s followed by a TikTok about her requirements for dating (because that has gone so well so far)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because they get tit from followers if they don’t.
Personally, I don’t think fashion/beauty/lifestyle influencers should be speaking on these subjects as it spreads dangerous misinformation, but they do it out of obligation so they can get back to pushing polyester tat for 8% commission asap.

Don’t know if it’s just me, but these apparent influencers that go from trying to promote a cheap looking skirt or jacket etc, to trying to seem passionate about world events such as what is taking place in Rafah, it just seems so forced and as if they feel because they have a following from promoting fashion, now they’re qualified to talk about this stuff more and everyone that isn’t talking about it, they’re in the wrong.
Especially when it’s followed by a TikTok about her requirements for dating (because that has gone so well so far)

Reactions: 2