Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her delusion makes me laugh out loud 🤣 you can see she now thinks Patreon will be her new cash cow! Like everything she tries - daily emails, broadcast channel, spraoi Cangu, Siobh eats, Book Island etc - she’ll eventually get bored and give up creating extra content! She has failed at everything she has tried since her infamous leaving cert!

Reactions: 29
Her delusion makes me laugh out loud 🤣 you can see she now thinks Patreon will be her new cash cow! Like everything she tries - daily emails, broadcast channel, spraoi Cangu, Siobh eats, Book Island etc - she’ll eventually get bored and give up creating extra content! She has failed at everything she has tried since her infamous leaving cert!
Literally it’s gonna be her and the guy that always comments about her husband letting her out 😂

Who is she going live to speak to? Her family are the ones that most likely made the purchase 😂

The notions and delusions

Reactions: 8
Literally it’s gonna be her and the guy that always comments about her husband letting her out 😂

Who is she going live to speak to? Her family are the ones that most likely made the purchase 😂

The notions and delusions
Probably neds family, making sure they keep track of every lie.

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly it, she thinks she’s the tit because of her LC, years and years ago. That gave her her pathetic superiority complex. Arrested development. She’s such a dope :LOL:

Reactions: 8
You’d think she was inviting the thousands of one troll who see her to pay to say tit to her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Where’s the tattler that signed up?? Hope they’re on the live!
I mean like with most of her life, without an insider, people usually are 3 months ahead of her lies life

I’m guessing there was a lot of slurping. Mention of the LC because it’s next week. How her values havnt changed that much. Yoga. Single mam but the baby is away at her dad’s tonight. Troll. Troll. 😂

Reactions: 3
And so the slowest launch of all time continues. When it finally launches, not only is she going to have to split the profits 50/50 with Corey, but they are also going to have to fork out for ‘experts’. Extra expenses she didn’t have with The Oven. Without knowing anything about the SIP, I can confidently predict it will not support all these income streams. 🍿

View attachment 2963857
Photoshop esque jobs and badly done I must say.

Jesus christ such laziness. Look at Cocos tag placement. Rushed desperation with not a seconds quality checking.

I'd be livid if I delivered such shite to a client!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.