Share your empties!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rimmel Scandaleyes exaggerate eyeliner-Will deffo buy again it glides on easily and lasts all day.

Reactions: 4
I use this in Taupe, stays really well all day with a little primer underneath.

Reactions: 2
Fresh - rose hydrating face mask - I love this and have been using it for 10ish years. Will repurchase.

CCS cracked heel balm - another holy grail for me, I pop lighter moisturiser underneath it and Vaseline on top to seal it all in and it’s a miracle treatment! Again, will always repurchase.

abandoned: some noughty conditioner I only bought recently but smells rancid after 1/2 uses.

Reactions: 1
REN Evercalm Cleansing Milk 30ml - received this in a beauty box. I used to use it years ago and I don’t know why I stopped (always after the next “best” thing I suppose). It has a clean scent and leaves my skin feeling cleansed without tightness. I definitely would buy again but I already have a full size one in my stash from a kit so I’ve started on that.

Reactions: 4
Clinique dramatically different moisturiser, loved this for years and I have a couple more to go at as it often features in the Xmas gift sets

Clarins beauty flash balm, nice stuff but a little overprIced

Reactions: 3
I uses L’Oréal rapid reviver dream lengths conditioner in a tube as my daily conditioner and it keeps mine in check. Can’t touch other L’Oréal hair but this stuff is magic, better than masks I’ve used. I also like Revlon Uniq1 10/1 spray. After a bleach job left my hair damaged and sticky feeling the spray saved me from ripping at it when wet. Palmers coconut one is a cheaper alternative but for a few £ the Revlon is superior and smells professional rather than sweet.
I've only used the L'Oréal conditioner and Revlon spray once but omg my hair feels SO much better! Thank you so much for the recommendations ❤

• Heart
Instant Effects Deep Line Elixir.
It is supposed to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines. I noticed no difference so, although not empty, I've binned it. I received it in a beauty box so I’m not too bothered about the waste. I definitely would not repurchase.

Reactions: 5
Palmolive Midnight Bliss shower gel - discovered this last summer and I LOVE IT, it smells divine. As I've worked through my shower gel stocks now I'm allowed to repurchase, and I will do so later today :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today's empty , another Benefit travel sized Roller lash mascara, I have had plenty of these over the years out of beauty boxes, love it , definitely a favourite although ELF do an excellent dupe.

Not proper empties, but things I threw out today as I got fed up with them.

1/4 of TrendItUp nail oil. Terrible stuff, smells like apricots and dried my cuticles out further.

The last bit of a pouch of silk powder. I bought two pouches I think five or six years ago, to use as a face powder. It works quite well, but I suspect it got too old, the remains were no longer truly powdery but had a few clumps. Was maybe a teaspoon full left.