Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think anyone cares about her work schedule or how she's gonna manage her SM 'work' on her 2 days she's not in Laya? Like why does she think this is interesting content?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think anyone cares about her work schedule or how she's gonna manage her SM 'work' on her 2 days she's not in Laya? Like why does she think this is interesting content?
Cause she was used to talking small talk when sick and people entertained her because she was sick, not because she was interesting.
She hasn't quite grasped that people don't care now, the sympathy is done.

Reactions: 7
She talks some shite. She will no more do recording one day and editing the next - my god she breaks all of her promises. And Scammen, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY wants to see your grocery haul, your day in the life or your make up videos. They are SO last year and scraping the barrel. So long sucker! Of and where is the GFM money?

Reactions: 11
Scammen posted the ticket reel on tiktok last night and likes were low. Was looking just ñow and there was 2,200 likes. So had a gander and surprise surprise the credit card was busy today. Bought herself 400 followers and 2,300 likes on tiktok and 300 followers on insta. She's obviously not arsed with smugbysj
How much is it to buy likes/followers do you know? God she makes me laugh 😂 I'm local and can confirm I have absolutely no sympathy for the leathering she gets on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much is it to buy likes/followers do you know? God she makes me laugh 😂 I'm local and can confirm I have absolutely no sympathy for the leathering she gets on here 😂
Don't know how much they cost but they are cheap.
Any 🍵?😀

Reactions: 3
State of her in the dress.
State of her is right - acting all dipsy and coy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !Hi Scammen - remember you were saying you had a rake of recordings ready for edit and you were going to edit them on FRIDAYS going forward - how is that going for you? 🤣!

SPOOOOFFFFERRRR!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's started following an ADHD online support and diagnosis page lately🤔 she's also starting following Aparthotel so don't know why she's bothering with the box. Just for the engagement maybe?

Reactions: 4