Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even look like Sarah. So how the duck can we compare her kids to what she looks like now
yep, surely the comparison would be done on a baby photo at similar ages, oh and don't forget to do Kurt too as we know it would kill her if the kids looked more like him than her (original) face

Reactions: 14
only Sarah would turn getting her extensions redone into another opportunity to brag about herself.

Literally nobody wants your advise on healthy hair Sez, up until a month ago it was in a tiny, toddler size bun 90% of the time and dead as hell.

Reactions: 14
only Sarah would turn getting her extensions redone into another opportunity to brag about herself.

Literally nobody wants your advise on healthy hair Sez, up until a month ago it was in a tiny, toddler size bun 90% of the time and dead as hell.
Also show us your hair after you’ve washed it and let it air dry.
No one can tell what your mullet is really like after it’s just been straightened by the hairdresser 😂
I’m sure it’s still a frizzy dry mess.

Reactions: 11
She says her hair is looking so much thicker. 😂 um no it isn’t. It still looks as thin as before. It’s just an illusion because it’s dark. It’s your natural brunette colour so it is hiding how fine it is.

Reactions: 7
no bc I’m actually mad that there’s a potential collab with who is elijah—I have like 6 of their perfumes and I really don’t want a svessel perfume to ruin the brand for me

Reactions: 1