Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happythoughts21

I really don't get why mothers wear white/ivory for their child's communion. It's like they want the attention on themselves not the child. Such self importance. Typical narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 10

Slmn2021

One of the two lads charged is the owner of the centre, ballyseedy garden centre. It’s all over the place about how he was involved in dodgy dealings, and now done for importing 33 million of crystal meth from Mexican cartels.,.., mental stuff. Storing it at the garden centre! And then she goes and likes the post from the garden centre……’ they are sorry about the inconvenience caused to customers this week’
No more than with Sarah’s hubbie being a business man……. Flaunting the cash like they do, it’s never properly hard earned money!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

MrsMangle

The thing about her is, now that the house is “done”, there is nothing of particular interest about her. She’s not wealthy enough to have a super enviable lifestyle (no NY ski / sun trip!), she doesn’t have a “cool job”, there’s only so much rural Mayo content people want to absorb and pimping your children on IG is really ick. There is literally nothing to see here.

Reactions: 7

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I was in les jumelles today and let them know my opinion on using dickheads like Battle and that fuzz head Orla Sheridan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PPHat

What was the purpose of that video? It was completely pointless and meaningless. Just another ugly outfit.
The point of the video was probably to let us know that her jacket was a size small. It seems important to her that she lets people know what size she is.
Apart from that this woman has way too much time on her hands. Standing in her kid’s room making rambling videos 🙈 is just embarrassing.

whocarez

VIP Member
i
The state of Beggy in more shapeless dresses 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ CD threw her a few pennies. She’s wearing the shoes she was trying on in Gerry McGuires…were they gifted and her stories were undeclared advertising??

Notice also that Foxford have gone back to radio advertising. 🤣🤣
I was in Foxford recently the prices are eye watering at the moment ,it's hard to justify their stuff as gifts anymore.

I can't believe she liked that post on Instagram she does realise she has 5 kids who could in years to come be hooked on Crystal meth because of pricks like him bringing it in!
I find it hard to believe that noone else knew what was going on!

PPHat

I think she's trying to troll here and is using her son to do it
This 💯. I think she’s seen the discussion here, got pissed off and thought she’d stick two fingers up at the discussion but used her kid to do so. Imagine your Mam doing that! 🙈

She doesn’t show the older 3 any longer so she’s treating her kids differently - protecting the older 3’s privacy but parading the twins on Insta for likes and engagement. The fact that she’s treating the kids differently demonstrates that she knows using kids for content is wrong but she does it anyway. Very poor judgement on her part. Someone who does that is no loss to the teaching profession for sure.
---
Whatever you think about her… today, what should have been the 40th birthday of her late sister, is one of the worst days she’ll ever put down. God love her family. It’s an awful milestone to endure.
I’m beginning to think there’s narcissistic tendencies in Beggy. She’s attention-seeking, disregards her kids privacy for her own promotion, tries to get sympathy by talking about her deceased sister and comes across as all soft whispery voice but I think she’s hard nosed and doesn’t take criticism well. It is heartbreaking that her sister died so young but she has used her death a lot as content, including in a podcast apparently. I get that certain milestones will be poignant for the family but remember her in private by all means. I dunno I just think that Beggy seems to get some mileage out of it as content and it’s all about her and how she’s feeling. Just get this feeling that there’s a side to Beggy that’s very narcissistic. Seeing it more and more.

Last edited:

whocarez

VIP Member
What was the point of that story with the child today... I got the impression he wasn't enjoying a camera shoved in his face. I also got the vibe off the girl in background. Imagine not being able to Walk around your own home without someone filming. I actually feel so bad for those kids.
I think she's trying to troll here and is using her son to do it

Reactions: 5

PPHat

I don't want to see my own niece's and nephews photos every day never mind a strangers kids! but the sad thing is iv often seen them kids with someone else and recognized them from all she posts. scary!
I do think that the worst part of Insta is the sharing of kids, details about their wee lives, their images, etc. She obviously does know that it’s in poor taste as she has stopped sharing the older 3 so much. Which makes it even worse that she has continued to share little pics and clips of the twins. Little moments of them talking, eating and playing should be for family only - not a load of strangers. Shame on the companies that use her - they should be taking a stance on not using influencers who deny their kids privacy like this.

PPHat

She’s promoting Gerry McGuire again and not marking the post correctly. It’s an AD. She’s really struggling to grasp the guidelines and implement them.
I liked one of those pair of shoes but I hunted them down and ordered them from somewhere else - not McGuire’s. Just can’t buy from any shop that supports this greedy beggar who uses her kids for Insta content.

I wonder if when they grow up a little, will the children notice how differently she treats them - protecting the older kids’ images with strategically placed hats etc but putting the twins on full display. There must have been a dozen pics/videos of the twins in the last week alone. Wonder how these decisions will pan out for her in the future. My eldest is a teenager now and it’s tough going getting your parental decisions challenged all the time. Good luck to ya Beggy 😂

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Hard day of retail therapy @wildatlanticgal 💶

Can’t believe she’s back to referencing sizing 🙈 I’m starting to think there’s an underlying diagnosis there - I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt here to maybe excuse how tone deaf and “forgetful” she can be.
She’s desperate for content so back to the “I sized up to an xs for an oversized look” it is. For those that have never seen this wan with the naked eyeball let me tell you she is short and stocky and old looking for a 42 year old. She looks NOTHING like her Instagram photos in real life 👍

whocarez

VIP Member
I forgot about this one until the thread popped up!!I must have unfollowed her

the tinfoil pants and shoes are shockingly bad! the dress to the wedding doesn't fit! a bin bag would be more flattering

wildatlanticgal

I really don't get why mothers wear white/ivory for their child's communion. It's like they want the attention on themselves not the child. Such self importance. Typical narcissistic behaviour
This woman is known for wearing white to other weddings , christenings etc . Classic narcissist agreed

• Wow
🤣🤣 Apparently Beggy doesn’t get paid to promote the brand. The owner of trendy and bendy sends her stuff and she only promotes it because she likes it. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything 🤥🤥🤥
---

Sarah Butler has the cooking and baking and books sewn up.
And I’m delighted. Sarah Butler is so kind and personable, chatty, friendly, normal and not acting in any way like “do you know who I am”
… in comparison to battle who still walks around like she’s the teacher in charge and you’re her little pupil. If you had a teacher like that you’ll know what I mean, very very up herself.