PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe she’s bagged Taylor Swift tickets, she’s going to make it her whole personality despite never mentioning her once before.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she mentioned recently that she’s getting composite bonding from that dentist that has been giving her freebies! Must be a crappy dentist having to give her free tit to promote them 😒
You never know what she did in return 🤣
---
Not being funny, right… But she’s always portraying her life as one big fairy tale… Princess in a castle, brag this brag that… bag this, bag that 🤣

everything gifted, no money problems, no weight problems, no mental health issues.. Makes me sick how someone can only portray the goods of life… Life ain’t all rainbows and unicorns, show us some of the downs or don’t you have any?

cant believe she’s bagged Taylor Swift tickets, she’s going to make it her whole personality despite never mentioning her once before.
Came here to say that! The sheep is as it again! Iv not heard her once mention her being a fan or that Sophia particularly is! Prob knows the words to about 3 songs! 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s so predictable!
---
I’m sure she mentioned recently that she’s getting composite bonding from that dentist that has been giving her freebies! Must be a crappy dentist having to give her free tit to promote them 😒
I’d heard it stains like hell 🤔