Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will turn out that poor squashed person will have a slightly sore foot or something. Gary loves to press his penis on people and grope them in the name of 'releasing emotions'. His probably :sick:
This guy reminds me of the ‘Dr’ who assaulted all the Team USA gymnasts.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This guy reminds me of the ‘Dr’ who assaulted all the Team USA gymnasts.
I saw that picture a few hours ago on here and sat flabbergasted, I couldn't even type out some snarky comment... is he going to grind his junk into 700 ppl at that event and tell them that he's healing them. And makes them PAY for it. Seriously?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She is so busy trying to figure out how tiktok works she can't post on instagram anymore lmaoooo

Niomi working without chatGPT be like :

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just love how she completely gave up on substack and is now trying to become TikTok famous lmao

And don’t forget the failed Spotify podcast

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t strike me as very observant or perceptive. She probably hasn’t noticed in any meaningful way that things have changed.
I agree......for an influencer it blows my mind really. Her peers, for example Amelia Liana (although v annoying) at least makes an effort to keep up and I would say isn't doing too bad transitioning from youtube to Tiktok. Nims on the other hand is fighting for her life with these boring videos and 5 comments from bots.

Reactions: 1