NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't remember the syngle girl posting about Palestine before today and now we've just got a lecture from her on it? Infact, all she ever does is complain about her first world problems and cry about being tired, she has never been able to read the room??
Jaysus - and only looking to go to a rally as her boyfriend away on a stag. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Jaysus - and only looking to go to a rally as her boyfriend away on a stag. Ugh.
My thoughts exactly. She sounded like she has been reading here. Said she wasn't going to complain but still mentioned a few complaints anyway. Don't know why she is acting all high and mighty saying she hopes we take her words on board when she hasn't had anything to say on the matter before now. Dose of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly… using genocide situations to keep herself busy while her bf is on a stag! This is more of an insult… clearly can’t be on her own so using the angle to be social and give a sermon on it? 🫣

also… the fact he takes her nowhere and she books everything but he will take himself away to Portugal… that girl is bound to know she’s nothing but a warm body.

completely self absorbed and last person to be voicing concerns over Gaza posts etc.she’s a train wreck

also… the fact he takes her nowhere and she books everything but he will take himself away to Portugal… that girl is bound to know she’s nothing but a warm body.
Exactly, looks like she is either running to Armagh or booking nights away. Does he ever make the effort or is it her doing all the running?

Also, she’s spending WAY too much time on these reports, ever heard of comment banks?

Reactions: 5
Exactly, looks like she is either running to Armagh or booking nights away. Does he ever make the effort or is it her doing all the running?
She's just happy she's going with a GAA player. Sure did you hear her the other week "a real life boy interested in me" like she was just delighted for the minimal attention

• Sick

Also, she’s spending WAY too much time on these reports, ever heard of comment banks?
All the ranting and raving about people only putting up token posts and she wants to get back into her activism… someone sends her a rally to partake in but can’t go but states busy every other day of weekend. She just loves to hear her own dim thoughts. Embarrassing 🙈

Attachments

All the ranting and raving about people only putting up token posts and she wants to get back into her activism… someone sends her a rally to partake in but can’t go but states busy every other day of weekend. She just loves to hear her own dim thoughts. Embarrassing 🙈
“Folks please put on a rally just for me between the hours of 3-5 on Saturday so I can show how concerned I am about the struggle”

• Haha