New Zealand Influencers #59

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people are going to be buying a matching jacket to their dog harness? For a high price I assume. Ellie has no idea.
Ellie is living in bleeping delulu-land thinking a business in 'matching pet and human clothes' is a sustainable business. There's a cost of living crisis babes, the no doubt overpriced harness/jumper combo will have to wait until people can afford groceries again

Reactions: 4
I would be concerned if this is what is coming back in the lunchbox. Maria;, what is Ronan eating? Do you care?, He's young and growing. How do you know he's not throwing it away or swapping/giving it away.

A tiny serving of popcorn has negligible nutritional value, and why don't they throw away their raisin packet. Is that some weird rule to show they've eaten it.

View attachment 2952057
View attachment 2952058
Could be like our school where they're supposed to have 'waste free lunchboxes' so they have to bring any rubbish home rather than having bins at school.

My kids usually leave a similar amount of food but they make up for it at breakfast and lunch, we all know Maria's kids don't get decent dinners though!

Reactions: 1
She was on The Bachelor years and years ago
She’s a receptionist but also influences.
Ahh yes I remember watching that haha! I don’t think I minded her on the show but I can’t remember for sure
---
I would be concerned if this is what is coming back in the lunchbox. Maria;, what is Ronan eating? Do you care?, He's young and growing. How do you know he's not throwing it away or swapping/giving it away.

A tiny serving of popcorn has negligible nutritional value, and why don't they throw away their raisin packet. Is that some weird rule to show they've eaten it.

View attachment 2952057
View attachment 2952058

View attachment 2952057
View attachment 2952058
For shits and giggles I showed my husband this and asked how old he thinks the kids are it is for… no hesitation he said 5!

Last edited:
Oh Ellie belly, you've found your calling in dog fashion, are you for real ? 😆 Girl you and no neck Brett failed at a candle company yet you're going into bloody dog and human fashion..parents must be proud 😆 😆 😆 😆 please just get a real job unless you want to be the laughing stock for this failed biz too. Good gosh

Reactions: 2
Oh Ellie belly, you've found your calling in dog fashion, are you for real ? 😆 Girl you and no neck Brett failed at a candle company yet you're going into bloody dog and human fashion..parents must be proud 😆 😆 😆 😆 please just get a real job unless you want to be the laughing stock for this failed biz too. Good gosh
I just about spat out my coffee when she called it a more sustainable business 😳 girrrlllll who is advising you?!?!?!

• Haha