Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Also, for those following along (probably no one lol) but we were talking about ovulation tests and all that a few weeks ago, ya gal is 5 weeks along 💁‍♀️ 🙏
Congratulations KB you made a chocolate cake!!!
girlie pops reeeeeally needs to get a job 😬

I do feel sorry for her, she’s had a rough ride but she needs to get a job and get off fb

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hazelnot

Chatty Member
OMG yes! The one they can't stop going on about has f all followers, does literally nothing!, isn't an influencer and clearly has mental health issues yet the same people bring her up every bloody day! And yes I just scroll on by but I just don't get how she does anything worth talking about?
Sooo in the same boat as you. It's boring AF. They're bordering the same level of obsession/activity as Simone haters, except there is actual tea on Simone and she deserves to be called out publicly (it's shocking she hasn't had more media attention tbh). All the Cashie stuff is straight-up nonsensical bitching? Like, Simone you could imagine having a Netflix doco about at some stage, or an exposè in the news where the general public are appalled at her behaviour. Who would have any fucks to give about a young mum of six with a sad background who's a bit dim and naive but ultimately harmless? I genuinely don't get it.

Reactions: 17

shh77

VIP Member
I'm a basic bitch.
Wash my face in the shower
Use micellar water for the stubborn mascara after the shower.
A good squirt of the serum
Wait for that to soak in
Then L'Oréal moisturiser... which was just supermarket stuff. In a deep red pottle.

Make up, then I'm done ✔
Hi hun xx
So sorry to bother you! I’ve looked everywhere and I just can’t for the life of me find your discount code!
You’re such an incredible human being would you mind sharing it again?
Have a beautiful day!
xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15

welcomewelcome

Geez some of the ones on the influencer thread are more unhinged than the influencers they’re bagging on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Zzzzzz
I thought this wasn't supposed to be about influencers.

Anyway, I'm up to my 4th bottle of the Essano Needle Free filler, and 3 times this week someone has said to me I don't look 43. One old duck even said "y'know you're actually very pretty"

I slather my face in it every morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie, it’s SO nice to click in here and see that everyone feels exactly the same as I do!
The 3 who shall not be named were so extreme and angry in their comments.
I love a good whinge session but fuck me, the constant attacks on the other members got super old super fast.
I actually feel sorry for Cassie and I never thought I’d get to that point 😂
Can’t wait to see that thread die when it’s only the 3 of them complaining about the same shit over and over.
Hopefully now the NZ Influencers thread is a nicer place to be 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14

influencersannoyme

Where should I clothes shop as a middle income 32-year-old? Since I’ve been in New Zealand I’ve basically only worn hiking gear. I have no idea where is a shop for women my age (other than international brands like H&M) and tax bracket. I’ve seen nice stuff in Seed, which is probably my upper price limit. Witchery seemed pretty expensive? Glassons too young. Cotton On ok for basics but otherwise too young. I don’t want to do the awkward ‘walk in realise you’ve made a mistake awkwardly walk back out’ thing!
I love Decjuba, max, country road, superette, ruby and online stores like showpo, Billy j, petal and pup, Mura boutique. I like buying off designer wardrobe too! If you have a recycle boutique close to you they can be quite good too.
---
Also hope you’re all proud of me. I have been catching up with tattle from ONE tab on my phone and clicking into my watched ones. No longer a thick c**t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

hazelnot

Chatty Member
it's a shame there isn't an annonymous comment option because I would use that to tell a lot of people what I really think. But alas, I can't as I fear I know too many people in those groups to be outed like that.
It actually really annoys me that you can post anonymously in Facebook groups but not comment anonymously, especially when people have asked for advice on sensitive situations. Okay so you can protect yourself but want a bunch of people to share firsthand experience and out themselves to help you? 🤔

Seems weird you can have one and not the other.

Reactions: 12

hashtagtea

My theory is that they’re invested in making Tattle look psychotic. So sick of it.

I just did it. The mods told us to anyway. Hopefully it’ll all stop now.
I hereby declare you Mayor of Tattle. Thank you for finally putting an end to this complete nonsense.

I also love how even after a mod asked for a separate thread people were still suggesting “scroll on” 🙄 good grief some people need a mirror held up to them.

• Haha

MariaFromMangere

So pleased it's been done. I'm feeling like all 3 obsessed are the same person, potentially cashie herself. They write the same etc.

• Haha
Guys, guys - I just want to show off for a minute.
I'm on week 4 (this week) of Contrave and I have lost 6.3 kgs already.
It's cancelled ALL the food noise that is usually in my head, I don't think about food at all. I eat when I feel or think I should.
Side effects at the beginning I do not recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Its like they're trying to get the thread shut down!! Not only going offline but then defending each other about it. Quick to highlight the "no moderating" rule but conveniently forgetting the others...
---
My theory is that they’re invested in making Tattlers look psychotic so the genuine critique doesn’t get taken seriously. So sick of it.

I would but I don’t even know this person’s insta name so that’s probably a step too far for me haha
I just did it. The mods told us to anyway. Hopefully it’ll all stop now.

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I hereby declare you Mayor of Tattle. Thank you for finally putting an end to this complete nonsense.

I also love how even after a mod asked for a separate thread people were still suggesting “scroll on” 🙄 good grief some people need a mirror held up to them.
haha I know right? Ridiculous. I've been on a tattle thread that got deleted temporarily and it really sucked, so I don't want the NZ one to get shut down, theres not many places to genuinely critique all those fuckhead sellouts! I don't need some nothingburger patreon blogger and her aliases trying to sink it!

• Haha
  • Heart
If me myself isn’t Cassie, then it’s gotta be OE. I also think Cassie has another account but I’m suspicious of a few before I’d put it out there.

I also think Pebbles is ihateliars and Talz is heretolurklolz. Oh and I know they said they weren’t but I’m convinced sausagefinger is Skete.

I’ve also got suspicions on MFM but I think I need to wait a bit longer to be fully convinced.

Or I could be totally wrong because of my trust issues 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Why are you so aggressive about everybody and Cassie? It was this drama that everyone and the mods got sick of. We get it, she’s your BEC.
Most people enjoy a good Cassie roast, just not daily. Now there’s a thread so people can dip in when they want. Win for everyone.
---

I just click on the ones that most interest me and go from there. Right now I want to see what happens with Simmy and VisionWest, but previously I’ve had major investment in the Alice Evans thread, that woman is a psycho!!
Everytime I see your name my head goes watermelon, sugar, HIGH”
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hashtagtea

I AGREE!!!
Happy to not say anything and scroll on past but it’s sooooo boring bitching on the same losers that do nothing!
At least we have this side chat for important/interesting stuff hahaha love you gals 😘🤣
I suggested they set up a separate thread for her and got slammed. Which is fine but I don’t think they realise how much scrolling is required to get past all the posts about her. It’s so boring and takes away from all the other stuff that’s actually interesting. Like the Elizabeth Arden fail…. Would love to unpack that further but all anyone cares about is some rando in Australia.

Reactions: 10