Mum and a Mic What a smug Grifter she has become

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way she talks about all the great things happening * drops in BAFTAS then starts saying about all the home stuff that’s hard. Well if you stopped loving yourself so much and concentrated on your home life and marriage maybe things wouldn’t be bad

Reactions: 3
It’s the legging and crotch shots that drive me mad. Yes you have a flat tum and thigh gap. We get it!

Reactions: 5
She has accelerated swiftly from a likeable and fun account to absolute epitome of insta-w*nker
Completely this. I thought her account was really fun and refreshing when I came across it - she’s unbearable now. Her sketches are still quite good but couldn’t put up with the rest of it so had to unfollow.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to mention this again, but can someone please make a thread for mummy juggler? The eye bleeping is becoming unbearable 😂😭

Reactions: 5
God help us all she is now doing a live podcast with Giovanna Fletcher which means she is bound to love herself even more. Be prepared for more crotch poses 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is it me or is there no difference in her hair colour? She made out like she was going much lighter but it looks pretty much the same. That hairdresser has literally mugged her off

Reactions: 2
Totally!! She definitely looks well into her 40s. Is she taking the kids with the eye bleeping stories with her hair? I can’t tell anymore 🙄
I think that’s what annoys me so much about her - when she first appeared on Insta I think she was taking the piss, but now she firmly believes her own hype and has completely transformed into a fully fledged Insta twit!

Reactions: 7