Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll bring the oramorph in case anyone breaks their toe while doing the worm!
Might bring Richard Branson as my plus one, saves you all DMing him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm gonna bring my neice, my pink purse Fiddle gave me and some extra Pyrex jugs for the mugshots
I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It better be a big venue as I am bringing the sex bots šŸ¤Ŗ
OMG, that just made me snort laughing and Mr Owl gave me a disapproving eyebrow raise šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Bagsy I have the first dance with Sexy Daddy Pig and Iā€™ll do the Macarena with Titsalina Bumsquash šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m thank you for the invite guyssss, but Iā€™ll be touring Northern Island in my gifted motor home that day šŸ„¹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we ought to order lots of spare black burner phones from AmaZON as Iā€™m sure all of ours will get put into our 10 litres of coke šŸ¤­

I think the guyssssh from Maldonia tip could do with a night out after dealing with so much Hinch tat, so we ought to invite them as well, blesssshā€™em šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ll bring the under sink cupboard rack so we can play Tetris narnia with Zoflora bottles, and Iā€™ll also bring a dog bed for anyone needing a cry after too much Appletizer.

Has anyone thought about door decorations? We need something special and wasteful for when we walk in holding hands because weā€™re besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone got onto Home Bargains to organise a truck full of kleenex for weepy Als tears - bless 'is art
Any need for the tranq gun or will Fiddle be ok keeping that at the crem šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I've parked the Audi up and met you all I'll tell you the truth about Hinch HQ and why we never mentioned it again after the flooring lads finished the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what? Maybe, just maybe all our hard work has finally paid off! All the times we have called out her fraudulent behavior on her Instagram and made extensive reports to the relevant organisations may just have accumulated over time to a point that it couldn't be ignored anymore. I'm in agreement now that this silence is not anything she can use for sympathy or cash in on because she would most definitely have used it by now. This silence smacks as something she is terribly embarrassed about and something she would completely sulk about. I have a suspicion she is banned from her account or maybe just banned from posting and advertising as a fine/punishment. No way would she miss her highly in demand ninja bank holiday discounts that only she can get ( even though I had an email with said discount code šŸ˜‚) especially as she gets paid for those posts.
Its really annoyed me that I sent a very detailed email with evidence of her fraudulent ways and her filtered appearance to so many companies and newspapers and then the Sun puts out a story about her being rich but relatable!!! With heavily filtered photos!!! How is a fake appearance relatable??
Why was this type of story released when she has gone silent for two weeks? I had a look at the story and usually they are quite small pieces with hashed over information. This was no new information but was a massive piece with lots of photos. Its really twisted my melon trying to work out the angle as we all know these types of media companies are paid by management to release these articles. Has anyone got any idea what this could mean? Maybe a reboot of her persona? Maybe trying to rewind back to the Mrs Hinch of Grey Skull?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guyyyyssshhh I'll be at the door to the party with a spray bottle of Zoflora in one hand and Lenor in the other, can pick your scent and I'll spritz you all on the way in huns xxx

• Haha
This party is going to be so good!!! I will make sure to bring my dryer sheets so I can place them into flower displays and behind pictures and inside any cushion covers so the whole place smells amazing!!!

• Haha
I just hope this party doesn't get too rowdy, I don't want anyone fingering my mangetout, thank you very much šŸ¤£
---
Oh and don't forget your flip flops and alpaca masks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll bring the helium balloons, we can stick them to Laura's big wall in her big kitchen. It'll be the nustie photo station, you all get a turn at posing with them on your way in. xx
Iā€™ll provide the filter that slips on and off every 2 seconds and changes randomly throughout the party šŸŽ‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.