Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word, is that all they’ve got for the gram… a piece of plastic tat and it takes them both to fanny about with it. It still looks tacky on the yooooutilliteeee wall 🙄 Plus, Muvvvverssssh day, the withered handsssh and clawsssh photo 🤭

Sorry if I’m Hudson to the party nusties, I’ve given birffff to a beautiful baby boy 💙 I can now tend him and my nearly 3 year old little boy are tend toddler twinsssh, blesssh’em 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I really can't stand liars. I really cant. She knows exactly how she grew her account. She tried different approaches before the cleaning one stuck. Once she hit a couple of thousand followers her and inch approached Gleam. Gleam reportedly said she didn't have enough and so the bot buying commenced. Gleam were pleased with this and signed her up and helped make her bigger with articles and TV appearances.

So this whole "I don't know how it happened" is just a brazen lie. It was concocted you dumb bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_6677.jpeg

OMG, I’ve got so much to say about this ⬆

First of all what’s with saying “I’m ready for the judgemental shit” 🙄🙄🙄 If you don’t plaster your lies and BS online you wouldn’t have anyone commenting or being “Judgemental” which is just another word for someone having an OPINION.

Secondly, what the fuckity fuck is a “Beige diet mumma” pahaahaaaaa 😂🤣😂 And shouldn’t it be Greige, hunnnnnnay? 🤭

Thirdly, you go to Dubai and brag about eating chips?? Because we all know those chips in a box were for her 🙄

Fourthly, children can be fusssy little buggersssh at times, but with the Vomfessschts she’s dished up I’m not surprised Rennie’s skeptical about food….I would be too if I was him…. plus, that should be private…..

Lastly, I hate people saying “End of” so twattish, cunty and chav 🙄
---
IMG_6688.jpeg

Wow, her, Fiddle’s and JayM’s burner phones have been very busy this morning haven’t they 🙄🙄🙄 Wonder if she’s made the beds like Super Woman yet 🙄

This is a typical narc in action….. supposed to be filling in forms answering questions about Ronnie and all she can think about is herself 🙄 My mum has a bad eye at the moment and my narc brother is tending that he’s almost going blind and needing injections in his eye 3 times a week….true story. My sister hurt her foot and my narc brother is tending that he ‘s broken his and is wearing a medical boot thingy….another true story. I’m about to give birth, fuck knows what he’ll come up with to compete with that.

A narc always has to be the worst off or the best …. they feel NO compassion for anyone else and IT’S ALL ABOUT THEM. I don’t think for a second that she’s acoustic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

londonLA

Chatty Member
''Beige diet mummas'' FUCKING STOP WITH THIS MUMMAS SHIT YOU CHAV!
Honestly it makes my teeth cringe when these arseholes add 'mummas' to the end of anything almost as bad as the term 'baby mumma' or 'baby daddy' (don't get me started on that)

The Q&A is all just woe is me isn't it as usual. She is so negative and a downer on everything. Nothing positive from her which is why her home range probably failed as she a miserable cunt and probably threw a wobbler at the fact she couldn't have the sheep so went on a massive sulk and ruined her chances of the home range as she prob went into a massive rage and foot stamp and said ' I aint doing anyfink then!'
You didnt put it on hold, stop lying you bastard, it was out of your control, someone else involved professionally cut it off along the line and you had NO say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Look at that, 3 generations of claws.

Strange she didn't put the picture of her child(ren)' hand there, as if she doesn't consider herself to be a mother. Course not, it has to be about her being the child.

It's mothers day and she is a mother, but she posted about her mum being the child of the old claw and her being the child of get-well.
I can't stand the lies and misrepresentation.I'll throw it out there that Fiddle and her ma aren't that close and not so long ago she couldn't call her " mum"-the word stuck in her throat.Absolute liars and impostors.My heart goes out to those who don't have the possibility to post a picture like this,especially today.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Bahahahahahaha! I was in bed but nearly broke my ankles running back here for this! 'Be the woman you look up to' referring to nasty Freda? The aggressive chav who insults people online and wishes for their kids to get sick and signs off 'get well'?! that woman? I'd rather be a fucking oven tray than be that woman!

The woman who has tought her to treat her husband like shit, who tought her to neglet and manipulate her children and to sell her soul (if not her clunge) to the devil for a couple of quid, that woman?

The apple didn't fall far from the tree, did it. Both insuffeable cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Soapy

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Days full of stress, it's pronounced Sea-Pressh, told us she doesn't like the look of Jaym's Pee-Ness

• Haha
Reactions: 60

RocketQueen666

I'm new here. I have read thread 500 and the wiki abd the last 3 threads so I'm pretty clued up now!

I had a vague idea of who she was before but wow this has opened my eyes!

Just a few points from me:
Those poor kids, they seem lovely and she is really treating them poorly! I must have missed this, but could someone explain the confusion around Lennies age?
He speech does seem a bit off? But again u don't have kids so perhaps I'm way out.

Her autism? Well if she does have it (I don't like to comment too much on weather people do it don't as I'm aware it shows up completely differently for woman) doesn't need to be harped on about as much as she does!

The mother is bloody weird. The husbands is just an absolute melt!

The way she talks about sex is so weird. Like I don't think he account is the place to be talking about it anyways, but she is childish about it, maybe it's just me and my friends but we talk about sex openly not like something disgusting/embarrassing. Very odd

But yeh that's my 2 pence worth! Look forward to sticking around.

P.S I have had a week off work of my real not tend job, so hence I have had time to read so many threads about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So someone apparently scaled the electric gates, broke into her house and left a suitcase full of laundry products in her kitchen without her knowing.

• Haha

Erica24

Chatty Member
Fuck me, the burner phone is red hot this morning isn’t it?! All she is doing is having a Q&A so she can hit back at all the things that have been discussed on here over the last few days/weeks! What an utter cockwomble.

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
View attachment 2796790View attachment 2796791

Exhibit A: buy bots by the thousand and lie your weave off, hope that helps

Exhibit B: threads are quiet let's fuel some pregnancy speculation
I CANNOT!! She is having a LAUGH!! She buys thousands of bots per day and she copies every single trend, every acct possible! THIS is exactly her downfall, persisting in this idea that it all happened by fucking magic because she is so special. Jesus I hate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

12inchthinbase

I wonder what she would do if we stopped these threads.. 🤔 I often feel like she gets most of her content ideas from us, she certainly wouldn't be able to cover her tracks so well if it wasn't for us calling her out on her stupidity as I don't think she'd notice the inconsistencies like we do!

Maybe thread 700 could be an entire thread dedicated to things that are more interesting/relatable than Hinch?

I'll start..
1) Thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So this is HER new scent that she has personally spent over a year working on but she had never smelt orange blossom before and she can't pronounce "Cypress". I think that gives you a rough idea of how much input she actually had in the development of this product.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
So….. to sum up Q&A….. she definitely does read here 🙄 Hi Slopha, hunnnnnnnay! ATV.

◼No new home range - idea scrapped after ex-tend bestbubs4eva’s ASDA successful range ✌🏻
◼No babydoll sheep - the breeder told her to feck off 🤭
◼More chickensssh (To replace the ones that disappear into Fiddle’s oven) 🤭
◼No 3rd baby, but they’d loveeee one….just to add pregnancy speculation 🥱
◼Acousticness, she isn’t and we shouldn’t know if Ronald is 🙄🙄🙄🙄
◼Beige food mummaz 🙄🙄🙄
◼Mentioning the Atlantis Hotel AGAIN - in the hope of a freebie holiday there 🙄
◼Leonard is the curly haired golden child…. he always has Ronald’s back 🙄
◼Social media…. It’s dog eat dog - probs a dig at SSS 🙄
◼How to build an IG account …… Just be YOU… Who’s SHE? New face every day 🙄

Thank feck she didn’t show a photo of the frothy wedding frock again 🙏🏻

ETA: spelling fail, iPad bring an arsenal hole

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Hahahah no more animals (apart from henzzz) because baby doll sheep owner said no didn't she soph...not because you don't have enough time or hired help 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54