Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLupo

They’re in Dubai. Saw her in arrivals this morning. Face like thunder because the queues were so long. Got whisked off to priority security.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_6299.jpeg

That’s one small step for man, one giant fecking not-a-size-5 leap step for Sopha-Rose 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 80

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂😂 thread title from the most marvellous @HinchesSousChef 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 . Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

This was started by and inspired by @Char4649. Reminiscent of one of Dogpie’s famous lists!

>here's a montage of cleaning and doing jobs around the house I should be do every day whilst holding down a full time job

> hair dressers visit and ratty extensions in for the cost of £1000+

> you don't know how hard my life is, walk in my (size 5) shoes

> outdoor animals inside my home, the reason my son got motorbike disease

>my dog can bark

>Home Bargains again?! Really?! 🥱

>Harking back to last year’s book signing….as I have no current content!

>washing my dirty bins in the shower 🤢

>my kids play outside…on plastic grass 🙄

>I’m so sad because people are mean to me that’s I can’t get any “work” done and I’m going to complain about Audrey crapping on the lawn, even though I don’t take him for walks to do it elsewhere.

>I’m going to make a cake for Jaym, except I’m not because I can’t be arsed to bake even though I’m at home all day, so I’m just going to decorate a shop bought cake. And, guess what, I’ve bought the wrong cake topper…galentines instead of valentines! What am I like! 🤪

>I love Jaymeee and Mummazzz special bond. Why wouldn’t I? It means that I don’t have to play hide the sausage (more like chipolata) with him!

>I use my ring light to show the sheep how I put lip gloss on. No, honest! It is a ring light, not a filter! 🤔

>I set a timer to tidy the Coronation Street themed playroom. It was lovely to see Audrey on the cobbles!

>I’ve been out two nights out of the last three nights, but I never go out!

>I have hens. Did you know?! I don’t think I’ve mentioned them before!

>Jayme bought me a hairy beaver for Valentines Day…I got him type 2 diabetes in cake form! ❤

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Char4649

VIP Member
Absent Mummy
Disresepectful Wife
Privileged Daughter
Spoilt Sister
Pathetic Auntie
Insufferable Granddaughter
Demanding Niece
Weird Cousin

Who's friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Sorry if this offends anyone on here but I just don't understand why Valentine's Day has gone from showing your love to your partner to now making it all about your kids???? 🤷🤷🤷🤷
It honestly is baffling me why people, including Hinch, are going to the extremes of setting up Valentine's balloons and cakes etc just to show off on social media. Since when did sending a card to your child(ren) become such a thing?
I just find the whole thing weird and uncomfortable. It just doesn't sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Apple Air tags for 2 stuffed toys and she can't even sew them in herself? She is useless.

Not like they're going to get lost is it, the robot twins are hardly tearing around the place on adventures, are they? Freda, clingon and everyone else that will be going with them, surely they'll be able to keep an eye on 2 stuffed toys.

The boys probably don't even give a toss about them anyway, it's something she pretends they can't live without because it makes her 'relatable'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…. the card NoNob sent his schweeeet’arrrt, Fiddle….. they have such a loveeeeely bond…. 🤭

IMG_6256.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Andioooop

VIP Member
So out of 4.8 million followers, only 13 have made a tagged post wishing her a happy birthday & that’s including Jimbob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64