Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
It's so QUIET. Anyone for a good old fashioned singalong?

🎶 "And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand bots, maybe more....." 🎶

SimonClemmie.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Axatogrind

VIP Member
OK what gets me about this one is the disturbing similarity between James Bourne's original expression and that of our Simon here! :LOL:

Busted.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Axatogrind

VIP Member
They are the helpful little Icelandic elves who helped Fire Saga get into Eurovision I expect.

* for those without Netflix, Fire Saga are Will Ferrell's latest creation 🧚‍♂️
** edited to add, for some reason, Volcano Man reminds me a bit of FOD
Now look what you've made me do :LOL:

FODSaga2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Everything was fine on Monday
Cash's teaser appeared on Tuesday
Went to see the solicitor on Wednesday
And on Thursday they sent the C&D...
We chilled on Sunday.

7days.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Haha! I have been looking at earlier threads BA (before Alicegate) and sometimes i want to hit the like button but then I remember they are over a year old 😂
I can't speak for anyone else but I love to see that some of my old posts still have a bit of life in them! :D

This one still gets a bit of love now and then! 😛 (Only reposting 'cos it's a bit quiet around these parts!)

balloons.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cliqueypedia

MOFOD #36: “Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I’m brain dumping everything I can remember about Cash here:

She grew up in Penge. She says she was bullied badly at school.

She was in a punk/indie band (?)

As a young woman she won a writing award or wrote a play for the royal court or something.

Then she had an abusive partner/ran away did sex chat lines/soho peepshow.

Then she was in a refuge (possibly in Notting hill).

Then a man who claimed to be her saviour came along and she moved in with him, started writing a mummy blog with reviews/freebies etc - not sure if that was later claimed to have been a situationist art prank or something.

She wrote a blog about her vagina ‘falling out’ due to damage while giving birth.

She was up for a mumsnet blogger award and claims other women at the award show sniggered at her and avoided her because she was honest about the damage to her body and because they were jealous of her writing talent.

She deleted that blog ‘the comeback mum’ because she had been living a lie/it wasn’t the real her.

She wrote some political poetry. It wasn’t very good.

The second man, the saviour, had become abusive (also possibly gay?) and she escaped with her child.

She got another place in a refuge. The ceiling fell in.

She was given a council flat in Kent.

At some point she said she was an alcoholic and was now abstinent- when someone saw a bottle of wine in a photo of the fridge and pointed it out she got angry and defensive.

Some women claimed she had used their stories and pretended they were her own.

She goaded the child sellers and said anyone who took money from companies who donated money to the Tory party were also Tories. She listed companies. She gloated at how many people unfollowed her. She had postcards printed with ‘not a Tory’ and mailed them out to people who asked for them.

There was some to-do with an account called ‘the influencer trainer’ and possibly a WhatsApp group of instamums bitching about her.

People questioned why she had Waitrose branded food when she was claiming to be living in extreme poverty.

If she was talked about online anywhere she would get histrionic and claim people were driving her to suicide.

I don’t know what went down with her and Clemmie but I think they are as bad as each other.

I can’t wait for the play!

• Wow
  • Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
That woman went out of her way to call EVERYONE with differing views a cunt. Each and every time. She was called out for her lies numerous times, not just by the insta-mums but also by followers who actually liked her. She insulted people, she bullied people she is one of the worst kind of liberals in that she bemoaned others none acceptance but then would never accept alternative points of view. Then, when she decided that someone had over stepped the mark she would make a big song and dance, never quite giving the full story and proclaim that death by her own hand would be a good idea - master manipulator.
Her and Clementine have tonnes in common. Their flounces and also, so it appears, the place they had their teeth done.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thing is, when we go into labour there’s no stopping that baby coming out, hairy fanny or not, we have no choice of showing the most intimate parts, but what really concerns me is that if women (and especially young women) think their lady garden is being judged every time they have to open their legs for medical reasons then they will avoid going for smear tests, something they do have the choice in. Clemmie is such a dick for even mentioning fanny admin, what sort of fucking messed up shit is that? Like when we are at out most vulnerable, legs akimbo, in pain, embarrassed or concerned and some privileged, part time, fame hungry, little shit adds another layer of crap on us. She should have been sacked for that! Honestly that woman is poison! 😤😒

• Heart
Reactions: 40

judsmum

Chatty Member
Hmmm. So we have a woman who lost her arse hole/vagina/left tit after giving birth who has a serious, irrational dislike for our nations favourite midwife which so far none of us know the actual reason for.

Could it be that Clembot is the Phantom Arsehole Tamperer of Ye Olde London Town? Did she get snaphappy with the needle and thread and sew her up like a Tim Burton puppet? T’would explain the hatred. Or perhaps she’s made the whole Franken-fanny story up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I sometimes almost feel sorry for them. I know I’ve been a real bitch about the OD’s and it can’t be nice reading shit about yourself on the internet. And I know it’s easily avoided but it must, in a weird way, get a bit addictive to keep checking what people are saying about you.

But then, I see photos like that of FOD naked in the shower, while his toddler daughters are watching him in what is obviously a set up scenario, and I think ‘nah, mate. You’ve brought it on yourself and you deserve a total shredding, you absolute thundercunt’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Dogmuck

VIP Member
View attachment 179147

Here it is in all its glory

View attachment 179148

"I got a buzz from buying something in a size 10 rather than XXXL". Lovely
What? Get a pregnancy massage... “You’ll be amazed how good you’ll feel after having some Proper hand action”? Doesn’t Fod know how...maybe a book on foreplay might have been a better idea love!!!

Size 10 my arse! She’s always had enormous boobs even pre-pregnancy there’s no way on this earth a size 10 anything is getting close to fitting her. Yet another pile of shit for new mums, what if the new mum was a size 16 before pregnancy? How the Fuck do you think that size 10 jacket equates to them? I mean, telling a pregnant woman to buy a leather jacket for when she gets “better” is shite in itself but why didn’t she say, maybe get something that’s a size smaller than your pregnancy size so you have something to aim for in 6-12 months after your baby arrives. I still think that’s shit btw, but at least she’s being more realistic with size and timings, like you go from XXXL to size 10 before that goddamn leather jacket is out of fashion!

What she really should be saying is, don’t stress the weight shit, take care of your baby, take care of you, eat healthy food wherever possible, sleep, sleep, sleep wherever possible, the rest you’ll learn to wing it but most importantly don’t buy into any of this insta bullshit! Your body is amazing it’s just grown and given birth to another human. You’re amazing no matter what you wear or what size you are.

I honestly cannot believe that she has been allowed to have that book published under the auspice of the Midwife title...that shit has nothing to do with midwifery, that shit is an Instagram photo shoot for an aspiring celeb! Get over yourself love and have some empathy and compassion...you twat! 😤😡
Soz, for ranting but this has really irritated me! I’d better go and ask my husband if he will buy me some new threads and if he could possibly hang out some washing tomorrow, if he doesn’t mind!!!!!! 🙄😏

• Heart
Reactions: 35