Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopypants

Their follow list for the reno account is hilarious, it’s a tick list of middle class wankery. Get down to Homebase like the rest of us plebs!

I notice they follow Ikea too, maybe they will invent new lines just for them: Gräbbi fruit bowls and Flogyakíds wardrobes

Vülva curtains...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What do we reckon a stories post late this eve or tmrw eve addressing the Axa gaff or completely ignored and another kids post pretend it didn’t happen?

I can not believe Axa haven’t just told him to remove the ad because it can’t be good for them with all that back lash?!
This is how his to do list for this week is looking
Monday - Ignore fucked up #AD ✅
Monday- Keep money say nowt ✅
Tuesday- Post cute photo of twins for hunz
Thursday - slapstick comedy of me being “mad I am” cerwazzzy and wacky.
Friday - launch reno site
Saturday- eye fcuk myself and then just sit back and wait for all the freebies
Sunday - stroke myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Blunderous

What I can't get over is how entirely predictable this backlash was. Aside from the other layers to this, why did someone at AXA decide to pay a man to promote them for International Women's Day? And why did someone add the idea of using a song by a man to go with it? And then how did that whole sorry idea get approval from at least one other person(and nobody googled Nas in the meantime)? And then, when the offer appeared in his inbox, why did he not think "bit dodgy that, a man flogging insurance for IWD." There were plenty of opportunities for this to not happen, and yet thanks to the tone deafness of greedy men here we are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Surprised they went with TheHouseofHooper when HooperHouseofHorror is an available handle...
shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Titfer

Chatty Member
Was it last week some of you photo wizards funked up some #ad pics and #added salad head?
Anyone up for doing another one?
A book though.....
'Fathering Heights' (maybe some input on the title?)
Male leading character Fodcliff...
Cos lets face it, our threads are practically classic novels and he, is indeed, the star of the shit show which inspired us to write!

I have no fucking idea why this thought entered my head 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Before my time. I'm well gutted though! 👒👗👜👠👡👢🧣
Not my best work @prettyvacant 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
PhotoGrid_1583880688679.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Rosieee

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that Candice braithwaite is finding herself caught doing the same ad in this shit show. She was acting all holy and victim when MOD criticized her but this shows that she is just the exact same greedy, child seller, will jump at every opportunity to make a quick buck bastard. Not surprised either that an ex pimp would exploit women’s days. And she deactivated comments of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Agent Krycek

The fact he didn't mention Clemmie in his list of women who were important to him, even just referring to 'my wife' makes me think they are no longer together.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Yel

Chatty Member
What I don’t get is that he has a well paid job, and once the twins are at school Clemmie could go back to work full time. Between them they could earn enough to live comfortably. The “Reno” is mostly done, so they don’t need the ad money and the freebies. So is just pure and utter greed isn’t it?
Money is toxic for most people. The more you have the more you want. Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney dont need to do trashy ads for coffee and shampoo but they can't say no to the cash.

People can't even be happy being a millionaire, they look to those with more money and want to be a billionaire.

This rampant consumerism is so damaging to mental health and the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Soz back again - this bit particularly boils my piss 😡😡😡😡
“While my intentions were positive”
Errrrrrr no Sly...your intentions were to get paid. You were given a brief to do an advert about insurance in IWD...the only intentions were to make money. If you’d had any positive intentions about the women in your life you’d have maybe taken a day off insta and cooked them dinner/taken them out/ told them how much they matter to you. You’re such a cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LimeGoss

Tattle Gossip Site
Everytime I do an article and push it out to all tattlers the mail picks it up 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyjude

This HofH crap reminds me of when a rogue trader type has to fold a business because it owes its customers thousands of pounds and they kind of just disappear and lay low for a bit then pop up with a completely new company and brand and hope that nobody will join the dots. Sorry Clammie but you cannot polish a shit and you most definitely are a prize turd. Anyway I’m here for it, if only to be reminded of the interior styling genius you really are!

• Haha
  • Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
🖕 to his 'Barbie Pink' apology - what in the name of arse is all that about? Call the early noughties coz Tom from MySpace wants his jpg back! I have never seen anything look so impersonal and self-centred disguise itself as an apology. The colour.... Why??!!! Is it because the #ad was related, BY HIM, to IWD and all females will feel the vibe? Pink, just like his wife's dogs-dick/vagina onesie? That apology screams ME ME ME ME - excessive use of the word "I" couple of uses of "my" and again relating it to HIS platform going forward....... Mate, I'd rather take my chances of being a passenger in a plane piloted by Stevie Wonder than consider looking to his Instawank page for future inspiration. It ain't no platform, Slymon. It's well and truly a flatform. Flat AF. Like a plank. You are a plank. You are Tosser_of_Salads - wind your neck in and deal with it! 🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Sorry to be a pain, but every time I read someone saying “Bella Mackie (Greg James wife)” it totally grates on me. Especially on IWD do we have to say who her husband is? Sorry it’s been doing my tits in!! Old Slymon must be regretting the day he jumped right in with AXA!!

• Heart

bassettbb

Simon, if you're here. Go have a good cry into your £4000 sink.

New thread title suggestion: Simon Hooper's life's a blooper, he's finally on the brink crying into his 4 grand sink

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Imagine how exhausting you’re life would be to be thinking of everything for future content (I’d imagine he’s quite mentally unstable)
- Lets not throw the bath out, I can get a quirky pic of the twins in the bath
- don’t chuck that wine bottle out, I’ll drive down to the beach and pretend to be swigging from it
- just popping to B&Q to film myself dancing like a dickhead
- got the get to the airport early so I can film myself dancing like a dickhead

And so on

Really don’t get how he has the time to do his day job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35