Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random one but I’d imagine most of you have the same algorithm. Does CSG charity shop girl not have a thread?

also I tootled up Megs lovely yellow dress and jean combo. That’s easily nearly £500 in an outfit.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Megan understands the saying “fits like a glove” because that Damson & Madder mini skirt looks like it’s bursting at the seams again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just nosey and must know why she split with her husband.
Same! I hadn’t actually seen her for ages on TikTok and then the next video I see of her she is talking about being ghosted for a date! I take it she hasn’t talked about the breakup? Feel it’s a bit odd to do a video on dating when in previous videos it was all chat about the husband and kids.

Reactions: 2
I remember her doing a TikTok once apologising she’d not been on because she had been ‘solo parenting’ when George was away on a ski trip. Saying how hard it was ect. Yet she literally seems to be away ever other week on a gifted… sorry PR, trip.

Reactions: 5