Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the big secret? No offence but I don't think anyone is fussed about someone else's fourth!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolute size of the bump she is holding it in the last post. She knows full well what she is at, she wants everyone to speculate and talk about her. And here we all are 🤪
But she’s so low brow it doesn’t even matter. Her tiny 3 bed terrace is gonna be rammed to the rafters with another kipper

Reactions: 2
At this stage I think she wants to do a secret baby and announce the baby when it's born, she looks huge in the latest video, she must be about 6 or 7 months now

I have never seen someone with such bad taste as her, the dresses do be awful, big oul fluffy floppy things, about 5 sizes to big, they actually look ick on her

She is so slim, she could fit into anything, she needs to have a serious look at the crap she is buying!

I have never seen someone with such bad taste as her, the dresses do be awful, big oul fluffy floppy things, about 5 sizes to big, they actually look ick on her

She is so slim, she could fit into anything, she needs to have a serious look at the crap she is buying!
Well this is the woman that admitted to “stockpiling” dresses. She’s beyond dim.

Well this is the woman that admitted to “stockpiling” dresses. She’s beyond dim.
I don’t believe she actually keeps them, tries them on does a reel, puts up a link to get commission and then returns them and also wears a dress to a night out with the tags hidden & returns it back the next day

I don’t believe she actually keeps them, tries them on does a reel, puts up a link to get commission and then returns them and also wears a dress to a night out with the tags hidden & returns it back the next day
Firmly believe she returns tge vast majority of the dress. No one needs that many dresses and she where would she even store them in her bed terrace ?

She doesn’t even go out anywhere at night time, even when she was off on maternity leave
She’s a bullshitter. But outside of that; it’s misleading. She’s influencing people that they need these dresses in their wardrobe, meanwhile she has An Post on speed dial for returns. And the people that are most easily influenced are likely to be those that can least afford it. Martina is a liar and selling under false pretenses.

Reactions: 1
She 100% returns them. Although seeing more of more of them doing this and not even bothering to hide the tags, actually sickening

Reactions: 3
Some responsible parents her and her husband are, taking the kids out on a cruise with no life jackets on them. The three of them are bouncing around on the seat/bench at the side of the boat.

She really is thick

Attachments