MAFS Addicts Anonymous #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bank holiday was very chilled - the weather wasn't great here up North. A bit of sunshine, but very humid and some thunderstorms. So my plans for a hike were shafted πŸ˜‚ I ended up doing some spring cleaning too, mainly cleaning the bathroom and doing lots of laundry.

@Turmeric123 I finished Peaky Blinders last night and s4, 5 and 6 are UNREAL 🀯🀯🀯 I hear there's a film coming out of the show in 2027 with all the original cast? Not sure if thats true though
@Moongirl69 Baby Reindeer is next on my list now I've finished Peaky. I'm nervous to watch it though as everyone says it's wild. Good luck to your son for his exams tomorrow

I'm on my final 5 working days of my notice period at my current role, then I'm straight into my new role the day after. So the next 5 days are going to be very chilled - I'm SO nervous to start my new job as it's at a big company with a higher pay, but I have to keep reminding myself I'm talented enough to do this new job, and I'm already doing so much work for this current company who don't value me!!

I've also been seeing someone new, he's an absolute sweetheart. Our mutual friend introduced us at the pub just over a month ago, and we've been talking everyday and going on dates ever since. He's a slow burner though - I hope he's not a Tim Man level of slow burn though!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1 doing Scottish equivalent (Nat 5s), 1 last year of uni. We have 3 doing exams this month!!

@Turmeric123 I found it hilarious and horrifying at the same time. A difficult watch. Im lost for what to watch now.
Oh god Moons, I hope it all goes ok ❀
---
My bank holiday was very chilled - the weather wasn't great here up North. A bit of sunshine, but very humid and some thunderstorms. So my plans for a hike were shafted πŸ˜‚ I ended up doing some spring cleaning too, mainly cleaning the bathroom and doing lots of laundry.

@Turmeric123 I finished Peaky Blinders last night and s4, 5 and 6 are UNREAL 🀯🀯🀯 I hear there's a film coming out of the show in 2027 with all the original cast? Not sure if thats true though
@Moongirl69 Baby Reindeer is next on my list now I've finished Peaky. I'm nervous to watch it though as everyone says it's wild. Good luck to your son for his exams tomorrow

I'm on my final 5 working days of my notice period at my current role, then I'm straight into my new role the day after. So the next 5 days are going to be very chilled - I'm SO nervous to start my new job as it's at a big company with a higher pay, but I have to keep reminding myself I'm talented enough to do this new job, and I'm already doing so much work for this current company who don't value me!!

I've also been seeing someone new, he's an absolute sweetheart. Our mutual friend introduced us at the pub just over a month ago, and we've been talking everyday and going on dates ever since. He's a slow burner though - I hope he's not a Tim Man level of slow burn though!!!!
2024 is shaping up to be a very good year for you. You thoroughly deserve it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@aimzalicious we had managed to avoid spoilers for it so didn't know what to expect...
Life sounds wonderful for you just now. Slow burners can be worth the wait πŸ˜‰. Good luck in your new job!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The weather in the Midlands has been bloody beaut for these 3 days. I've done a lot of boring spring cleaning!
Ooh Aussie I’m in the midlands too. Finally sorted my overgrown garden this weekend. My chaaillld is so desperate to avoid GCSE revision she happily mowed the lawn for me!
Got to admit come 7.30 Mon - Thurs I miss you all!! Roll on MAFS Uk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh Aussie I’m in the midlands too. Finally sorted my overgrown garden this weekend. My chaaillld is so desperate to avoid GCSE revision she happily mowed the lawn for me!
Got to admit come 7.30 Mon - Thurs I miss you all!! Roll on MAFS Uk
Ohhh hey fellow midlander! I'm in Leicestershire. My head teen did GCSE last year, I'm so freaking glad I only have the one child & don't have to through that stress again. I'm still lost at 7.30 wondering what to do with my time!

Reactions: 2
Happy hump day beautiful people!! I'm missing you all madly! 😘😘😘
I hope all the mini mafs fam doing exams are ok! I've one just picked options, (one doing a masters and one out of education) - so a while before panic sets in, mine, not hers!🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4