Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to do your hair in 9 minutes if you can do it in 3 sections per side and your hair is very thin. It's not about being effiicent and having little time...it's because you have very little hair Maeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One minute she's ranting and the next minute she's blessed. I'd say it kills her that she can't witch about what an inconvenience the children are. That was a pretty bad look on her for the several years she did it. She has loads of child free time. Herself and droolie are neck and neck at this stage. I'm not interested in hearing a pampered woman like her giving out about her children

Reactions: 7
I hope all the plebs got the memo to never speak to Maeve on holidays. She’s too famous to be friendly 😂😂 why she posts these stories I will never understand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she say these things? So strange

god so inspirational she Booked flights directly with TUI - why not just book them herself ???

Had to check she only has 12k followers !!!

Reactions: 4
Omg I'd say she's hard work for the poor fecker of a husband.
So pompous wont speak to people on holidays jezs so far up her own arse god love her.
wtf does he see in her? Spoilt brat? She says herself he does everything,, I hope he didn’t break up with his ex over her!!

Saw an ad for that afternoon show on RTE and Laura O'Mahony has the Oh Molly dress on (orange and mushroom with the drawstring) - awful. Does absolutely nothing for her. Who is buying those dresses? I can't image it would suit anyone. Awful shape and style.

Saw an ad for that afternoon show on RTE and Laura O'Mahony has the Oh Molly dress on (orange and mushroom with the drawstring) - awful. Does absolutely nothing for her. Who is buying those dresses? I can't image it would suit anyone. Awful shape and style.
Just saw her. Jesus it's horrible on her. Between the colour and shape is very unflattering on her.