Mad Hatter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she ain’t gone back ffs clearly ain’t meant to be together that poor kid don’t need this confusion or drama but I don’t think it would surprise me if she was lol

Well wasn’t expecting this but the mod who took her in and looked after and his partner have split up due to him and her being on live all night yesterday and getting no response from him because he was busy on live the ex is now in courts box basically telling us what happened damn seems like her coming along has had an impact on his relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well wasn’t expecting this but the mod who took her in and looked after and his partner have split up due to him and her being on live all night yesterday and getting no response from him because he was busy on live the ex is now in courts box basically telling us what happened damn seems like her coming along has had an impact on his relationship
You could tell that poor partner of his was sick of it by day 1 of MH coming round

Reactions: 1
You could tell that poor partner of his was sick of it by day 1 of MH coming round
Oh yeah he was absolutely shes now moved in for the time being because I believe he don’t want her in hotels alone and I get that but you’ve now just thrown a relationship with a good guy down the drain and the problem is his not even a year in sobriety looking after to someone who’s got issues with alcohol also Chris is the only reason she’s not had a drink because his refused it but now she’s only with Joe and his lovely but his a push over you can tell he will let her have a drink again

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah he was absolutely shes now moved in for the time being because I believe he don’t want her in hotels alone and I get that but you’ve now just thrown a relationship with a good guy down the drain and the problem is his not even a year in sobriety looking after to someone who’s got issues with alcohol also Chris is the only reason she’s not had a drink because his refused it but now she’s only with Joe and his lovely but his a push over you can tell he will let her have a drink again
So what's the living situation atm? Last I saw she was in a hotel last week, is she now stopping at Joe's?

Reactions: 1