Love Triangle E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only on last nights episode but crikey Lisa is forward 😂 I thought he’d given her the ick at the first date and now she wants to shag already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Following brodies stories in IG I ended up down this rabbit hole

this is one hundo percent the trauma he’s caught up on. Funny how I still don’t feel sorry for him. bleeping hell Dan, have a Kit Kat, deal with your tit with a therapist, and leave the reality shows to the fun nutters.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wait what?? "I did pop a fart off in front of him". Who does that on their second meeting?! Hell I didn't "pop a fart off in front of my partner of 12 years if I could help it, let alone a stranger I was meeting for the second time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a couple, I hope Lisa and Patrick stay together - will prevent them from ruining another two people's lives.
They're awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait what?? "I did pop a fart off in front of him". Who does that on their second meeting?! Hell I didn't "pop a fart off in front of my partner of 12 years if I could help it, let alone a stranger I was meeting for the second time.
I bet she's the type who'd leave the bathroom door open while having a dump to carry on having a conversation with her beloved. :sick:

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Amy’s Instagram story last night? “Amylk_” I STUPIDLY didn’t screenshot but she still has this on her feed.
It was a huge rant basically saying how disgusting channel4 and that they had to get welfare involved etc
Could you share a link please to her Instagram, it's not coming up when I search for it

I had to stop watching the Australian series,I couldn't stand any of them. Usually theres at least one likable character

Reactions: 2
so nearly up to date on the Aussie series, think I'm on the latest ep. Lisa and Patrick are jooooookes, clearly been put in there for the entertainment lol. I also loved Erica not taking any of Yan's bullshit at first because he's clearly not used to it, and I think it could be good for him! But she's also so guarded so it will be hard for either of them to find common ground, shame really because I think we'd probably quite like them both if they gave each other the chance.

Rare for the Aussie series to be the more balanced/sane series! Lots of adults in the room calling out the childish/batshit behaviour which helps it feel more authentic imo because the UK version was just a load of Patrick's vying for the camera and my sensory overload can't take it 😭 though I'm guessing Madi is probably going to be the series' torture victim, like a dialled down Kelly who is trying her hardest to keep her insecurities in check and with Alex giving some potentially early gaslighty vibes, but we'll see.

Reactions: 4
What was the name of that pillock with the round glasses & twirly moustache and no knees in his trousers? :rolleyes: I'm glad he got a good telling off for being a smart-arse re Madi's first pick. It'll be fun when he moves in.

Who else was willing Lisa to answer 'yes' when huffy already-packed-to-go-home Patrick asked her if she'd kissed her new date? :LOL:

Patrick’s so dramatic! 😂 Lisa loves it though. They’re too much, red flags everywhere, well suited though.

Just watching last night's AUS episode - Patrick has out-red-flagged himself!
He's more vile than I could have ever imagined.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 7