Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing neutrals too close to your own skin tone is a definite no.

Just watched the drama of her getting into the hot tub as well and also thought it was ridiculous 😂

And lastly why the constant need to show off her bare bump every other story? Like no shame but I’m pretty sure everyone gets the idea now.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but it makes me cringe how she thinks her husband is so desirable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but it makes me cringe how she thinks her husband is so desirable 🤣
She’s ridiculous looking. I’m sorry but dress for your body shape. Even before pregnancy she didn’t know how to dress.

Glad you’ve said that. He proper gives me the ick 🤮 He just looks greasy and it’s his mouth/teeth I think.

Reactions: 6
She's moaning about being ill and pregnant and I just want to LAUGH at the naivety because girl, when you have a child and get ill, it is SO much worse. There ain't no laying in bed and resting. She is in for such a shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's moaning about being ill and pregnant and I just want to LAUGH at the naivety because girl, when you have a child and get ill, it is SO much worse. There ain't no laying in bed and resting. She is in for such a shock.
💯 that baby not gonna be respecting any ✨ boundaries ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had this exact experience at the weekend. On my own as husband at work. Started vomiting Saturday PM and alone at home with 3.5mth baby to look after. Not fun trying to be sick over the toilet whilst a baby is screaming downstairs

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She seems the type who NEEDS 8-10 hours a night otherwise she simply can’t exist. Good luck to little Jack doing all the night feeds.

And everything else.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but it is just bleeping insane to be gifted an entire nursery worth thousands of pounds. What an absolute joke.

The cot and chest of drawers alone is over £1000.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but it is just bleeping insane to be gifted an entire nursery worth thousands of pounds. What an absolute joke.

The cot and chest of drawers alone is over £1000.
Just came on to say this. Her entire nursery and the outfit she was wearing in the video has been paid for by Next 😱

I really feel for any parents watching that right now, scraping together money to get their baby everything it needs while she’s getting everything gifted. Times are hard whether you’re a parent or not right now and it’s just another example of Liv been tone deaf. She’s not even humble about it as there’s no acknowledgment that she’s far more privileged than a lot of people right now.

Reactions: 8