Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're watching football and someone scores, and the back of the net appears to lift up off the ground slightly. Annoys me for no apparent reason.

Reactions: 2
I am blessed with perpetual yappers as neighbours. They constantly talk in such high tone. The woman's voice is just like Howard's mother in "The Big Bang theory". I wish there was an international "stfu for god's sake" day when no one speaks for a whole day.

Reactions: 6
Neighbours putting bins out at 6am. Can they not do it the evening before like everyone else, not everyone wants to be up at sunrise

Reactions: 7
My neighbour puts the bin out at 4am when he goes to work if they have forgotten to do it the night before. He tries to do it slowly and quietly - this doesn't work! Just get it over with!

• Haha
When you can't quite hear what your crazy neighbours are screaming🤣. It's just rude, they need to scream louder🤷‍♀️😂. (One set of neighbours are renovating their entire house - going by the amount of vans and workmen in the street. Other neighbour finally lost her tit at getting blocked in. Threatens of police calling, etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've noticed a trend with work e mails where people just sign off as 'Best' ... best what? Best Regards? Best Friends? Best at front crawl 1997?.
I am guilty of this, but I stopped after reading people say it was a twatty thing to do… and I’ve just thought I would be similarly unimpressed if someone just wrote “kind” at the end of their sign off.

Although I do like typing Kindest because it makes me feel competitive in a Mrs Doyle kind of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am guilty of this, but I stopped after reading people say it was a twatty thing to do… and I’ve just thought I would be similarly unimpressed if someone just wrote “kind” at the end of their sign off.

Although I do like typing Kindest because it makes me feel competitive in a Mrs Doyle kind of way.
Ah go an.

I've been thinking I would be much more inclined to open and respond to work e mails if we all had to sign off with our best achievement as a child/young adult.

Kind Regards
Pesky
Best quiche, home ec year 8.

• Haha
  • Heart
Neighbours putting bins out at 6am. Can they not do it the evening before like everyone else, not everyone wants to be up at sunrise
They’ve thankfully not long moved, but the neighbours I mentioned a few pages back with the hideous barking dog would always be out in the garden at 6am or even earlier banging about and having absolutely no fucks to give about anyone else. My bedroom was right by the gardens so I was constantly woken up well before my 7am alarm 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Being asked to spend £2 in a corner shop if I want to pay on card. They don't have to do that, they just choose to. I don't want to buy anything else!

• Wow
Paying extra to pick flight seats , especially long haul. I understand extra leg room but you should be able to request to sit near each other without paying extra that you can't afford. There is me , my boyfriend , 2 kids and my parents going and we want to be together so one of the kids can sit with my parents but now we have to wait until check in and hope there are enough spaces

Paying extra to pick flight seats , especially long haul. I understand extra leg room but you should be able to request to sit near each other without paying extra that you can't afford. There is me , my boyfriend , 2 kids and my parents going and we want to be together so one of the kids can sit with my parents but now we have to wait until check in and hope there are enough spaces
😫😫 This is the worst thing! Just up the price of tickets by £10 or something and let people sit together...who wants to be sat with random people on an aeroplane

I'm scared of flying and I've noticed people really quickly switch seats so I can sit with a friend.
It's probably because they're nice people, but could be that I talk incessantly to the person and sometimes grab hold of a hand/arm when I'm frightened - and I'm usually sat next to a bloke (someone's husband/partner)✈🙏😬 🤷🤔🤭😏

While checking in at Heathrow and Palma, the staff told me that legally they have to sit children next to an accompanying adult. Maybe you can manage with that? They’re arseholes for trying to get more cash out of us.

While checking in at Heathrow and Palma, the staff told me that legally they have to sit children next to an accompanying adult. Maybe you can manage with that? They’re arseholes for trying to get more cash out of us.
Next to can mean across the aisle

Reactions: 1
When your feet are hot and it makes your shoes squeak when you walk 😂 it’s the shoes farting not me

Reactions: 4
When your feet are hot and it makes your shoes squeak when you walk 😂 it’s the shoes farting not me
I haven't tried it yet but apparently a wipe of wd40 sorts farting shoes!
@Elle Woods
Editing to add, on the sole of the shoe of course, not inside so might not cure this particular issue!

• Wow
Still, people should pay for seats if that's what others have to do to sit together, kids or not. Shite of airlines to cause that in the first place but also not cool to expect others to move cause you don't want to pay

Reactions: 1