Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she badly needs to throw out her 2008 wardrobe and invest in some new stuff! Make up included! I’d say there is collection 2000 in her make up bag next to her pan stick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasnt a clue. Trying so hard to be a famous Influencer. She goes nowhere and everything is cheap whilst "chilling".

She has a sad lazy existence. What wedding is she lending her presence to?

Reactions: 1
She is going to a wedding abroad. It could be Italy I can’t remember
She hasnt a clue. Trying so hard to be a famous Influencer. She goes nowhere and everything is cheap whilst "chilling".

She has a sad lazy existence. What wedding is she lending her presence to?
[/QUOTE

And she hasn't shut up about the wedding either, although it makes a nice change from talking about her own that was nearly 2 years ago!!!!

Reactions: 3
Gone to get her hair done. πŸ™„ Same hairstyle as always.
And she still wearing the COVID mask😷. Give it a rest at this point. She irritates the life out of me but I can't stop viewing her stories as it makes me feel great about myself πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three celebs going out on the town πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what in the name of duck? Even if they are joking, it's embarrassing πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
who even is me wan that is the third so called celeb they were heading out with ?
Irish ash is her tik tok name. I've often seen her on lives. She'd be going on as if being on lives was her full time job battling people. She'd be on it at all hours. Kind of mad like do they actually make money from it here?

Too much vodka and Red bulls πŸ˜… hope it isn't too serious though.
Mel Angie's wife updated on Tik Tok that Angie fell at home from a 14 ft height and has broken a load of bones down the left side of her body.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.