Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair! THAT HAIR!! It’s the sort of thing I wear on a work from home day when nobody apart from the postie will see me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a really bad photo of her. She looks sweaty and swollen, and much older.

Oh and she needs to stop believing the bullshit that absolutely everyone suits a red lip.

Lily...they don't.

Wtf is wrong with her eyes - that left brow seems to have a life of its own. Always wandering up towards her hairline, giving her that 'fan-blowing-in-her-face' smile.

Rich mate, take an iron supplement and have a bleeping shower for the love of God!.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My timeline if full of z list idiots going to the BAFTAs. You’d have to drag me there but it pisses me off all the same. 🤬🤢🤬🤮

Reactions: 5
Rich mate, take an iron supplement and have a bleeping shower for the love of God!.
I agree with all your points, but particularly this. He looks seriously unwell. I’d hazard a guess that he’s got poor liver function with those black eyes and how pallid he seems to be for a “fit” person.

Reactions: 7
Don’t mind the scrunchie but she’s done that ‘do’ very scrufferly. Looks rubbish from the back. She could have got away with it if she’d done it in a considered way. The unpainted toenails are so sloppy. The red lippy is out of season for me as we go into summer and it’s Lily’s go to to make it look like she’s put in some effort but with the messy hair and unpainted toenails it looks chucked on. I also find that Chanel bag quite dated now. I know it’s a classic but just my opinion 🙈👀. She must have spent her own £££ on it and is determined to get the use so no hate but I’m surprised given she is so trend driven. I don’t mind the dress or the heels. Rich looks so done.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.