Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really describing her baby as an “alt baby” in a serious and non ironic way, Jesus Christ 😂

Literally can’t wait til he’s 2/3 years old and screaming at her for trying to dress him ~ALT~ when he just wants to wear a Bluey T-shirt, a Spiderman hat with odd socks and yellow trainers with football shorts… it will absolutely kill her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping tragic. You’re a mother in your 30’s no one bleeping cares anymore how alt you are. Especially calling your baby alt. Is she stuck in high school? There’s more important things lily ffs.

Reactions: 15
I’m actually surprised she admitted that calling her baby after a singer she likes cringe (but did it anyway), yet doesn’t see that calling her baby alt is just as cringe

Reactions: 9
Honestly, I always thought I’d dress my kids a certain way and really tried (and failed cause I still ended up putting him in Disney things) for the short time my son didn’t have a personality yet.

Now he’s nearly 2, bluey mad and won’t get dressed unless some item of clothing has Bluey or Spidey and his amazing friends on it. Do I care? Nope. In fact I totally enable it now cause I intentionally seek those things out for him 😂

My daughter is too little to care yet so she’s in flowers and pink until she can say no 🤣 But I definitely don’t look at other people’s kids and go “oh that’s an emo baby,” “oh her mum is so alt how cool!” Like these labels genuinely don’t even cross my mind, I’m nearly 30 not bloody 15.

I think this is the trouble with people who made their success during the peak YouTube era, they never fully matured and realised that the average joe doesn’t think about nor care about these things

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was a bit like Lily with my son. Always dressing him in monochrome or animal print. I look back at pictures and cringe a bit! Now I actively search out things I know he’ll love and that’s dinosaurs, sharks, space and bright colours as I realised he’s not an accessory but a human being and those things make him happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When they're young, it's fine. Who else will decide their clothes? And it's cute to give babies a little trend.

My problem is everything with Lily feels too deliberate. I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up every day and asked herself "how alternative can I be today?".

Nothing about her style is effortless, she's always proving a point. And let's be real, for how much she thinks about it, she's not even that alternative.

I consider my own style to be painfully mainstream but I also love wearing black and leopard print (less so these days though). I could do a wardrobe swap with her and it'd probably take people a few days to notice the style change. And I shop all high street!

Reactions: 6
I think this is the trouble with people who made their success during the peak YouTube era, they never fully matured and realised that the average joe doesn’t think about nor care about these things
I cannot agree with this any more, spot on!!!

When the only job you’ve ever had is a few part time hours in new look or topshop in your teens then spent your adult life making money being admired online for simply existing… yeah you’re not going to be the most mature 30+ year old

I’ll admit I choose black, or plaid shirts, distressed jeans and baby Vans and converse for my boy as I love the way it looks on him… it’s super cute… but I never profess in any way to any that he’s “ALT” 😂 I just enjoy it now as I have an older child and know how you choosing and enjoying their clothes lasts about 5 minutes!

Lily is only ~ALT~ anyways since she’s been with this bloke, she was colourful, on trend and just like everyone else who “influences” before him and didn’t particularly stand out one bit… it’s actually comical

Reactions: 4