Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Kyle and Annie snog on the pitch ha
---
Poor Giro is going get the wrong idea on what school is about before he has even started.
---
I hope Kyle does stay away and realise how dangerous Lauren is. His beautiful 4 kids did not deserve any of this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s been paying for full time childcare since he was 1 months old - and then hired an au pair to help evenings and weekends despite Kairo being in nursery all day Mon - Fri. Lauryn, do you even want a relationship with Kairo?
Oh my god I didn’t know that, I did think she had some help with a Spanish speaking nanny/au pair.

All she is interested in is obsessing over Kyle and Annie! Taunting and harassing Annie, and now publicly trying to start a hate campaign! This from the person who said ”when will it all end?” She’s the one stoking the fire constantly, she keeps this going no one else,!

I think she’s trying to break Annie, do her real harm! Bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope Kyle and Annie snog on the pitch ha
---
Poor Giro is going get the wrong idea on what school is about before he has even started.
---
I hope Kyle does stay away and realise how dangerous Lauren is. His beautiful 4 kids did not deserve any of this tit.
if I was Annie I would just because I know it will send lauryn insane 😂😂😂
---
roll on Sunday lads dont forget the prosecco
Got the m and s can cocktails at the ready 👏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 5
Something is definitely in place to stop her talking about baby girl
she never ever mentions her not even in her digs to Kyle …….

I hope to god the walkers screw her over soon . I hope Kyle carry’s on not giving in to her demands this is why she is acting like this she absolutely hates she is not getting what she wants !!

---

I don’t think he did that’s why she ain’t leaked pictures …
kyke said the unreasonable demands started basically the day she pissed on the stick …. She is vile she put money and items above Kyle having a relationship with the kids
I wonder if it’s because she gets ripped to shreds because the girl was conceived when Kyle was with Annie whereas Kairo was apparently when they were on a break so that’s why she barely mentions her?

Reactions: 12
Always takes me 70 attempts to get it right 🤣
---
New fredums
Haha ive done one aswell how do i delete the one i did 🤣🤣 tag me in proper one pls x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.