Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
The limerick leader did an article about the breakup and the comments are not in their favour 😂😂
The fact someone done at least an undergraduate degree in journalism and ended up having to write about a TikTok relationship ending after 5 months would make me want to re evaluate my entire career

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ashk7

He put up a tiktok saying do you ever forget you have back tattoos and then you see them and are like oh yeah I have two massive tattoos on my back...

I commented "how could you forget, you do that weird slow mo of you putting your top on while facing away from the camera in every vid". He blocked me 😂😂😂 lads so sensitive

• Haha
Reactions: 33

justopinionated

They have to be thick right? No idea how far they were from the airport but only getting a bus at 7am for a 9am flight (gates close 8:30 I assume) and then being surprised that the bag drop was closed is genuinely low iq energy. How do people that stupid get through life. The audacity to complain about the bus being 15 minutes late then as if that’s why they missed the flight

Reactions: 27

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Chap has 117k on TikTok, acting like he’s preparing to do an exclusive with OK! magazine. Get over yourself, you’re in bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rubygirl96

Was she getting slated about darkness into light or just questions about Shane?
she was getting slated more so about the ad. People were saying it didn’t seem genuine being paid for the ad when it’s a mental health charity and also lots of comments about the Darkness Into Light CEOs, who pay themselves a large salary from donations. Lots of people were liking the comments and agreeing

Reactions: 25

Howiya12

I would be very surprised if he hadn’t cheated. Let’s just say…..he loves to slide into DMs

• Wow
  • Haha

Beebaboop

Apparently a girlfriend of one of his friends was chatting to him on the night out in Marbella and Lauren threw a drink over her?? Idk how true that is but didn’t Lauren say she threw a drink at someone before and got really jealous when girls would talk to Shane so maybe it was a recurring thing but Shane thought she crossed a line when it was a girlfriend of his friend? So that’s why he ended it maybe
and if this happened he is completely 100% right in doing so! What childish behaviour imagine your girlfriend getting on like that. Tbh her age is really showing like. Also why is kneevo getting involved, I’m sorry I can’t stand her and her big lumpy hole. She has her nose stuck in everybody’s business.

• Haha

emmysue

His sis commented on Lauren’s video telling her to stay strong so obvs L did nothing wrong . I’m a few years older than them but if I could tell girls one thing - it neverrrrr works out with a vain/ shallow guy. I get that he’s technically handsome (nice face) but he’s a walking ick. A pal of mine is honestly one of the best looking girls in my hometown and has had more heartbreak than most cos she keeps going for this typically handsome / popular dickhead ! Maturing is realising nice guys are attractive. (Not the desperate nice ones but the normal nice ones) 🤣

• Heart

justopinionated

Does the bf give anybody else the absolute ick? The “come…. With me to the shop” shit he does at the start of every video, he knows well what he’s doing, he’s so full of himself. What a cringe couple

Reactions: 24

herewego20

Apparently a girlfriend of one of his friends was chatting to him on the night out in Marbella and Lauren threw a drink over her?? Idk how true that is but didn’t Lauren say she threw a drink at someone before and got really jealous when girls would talk to Shane so maybe it was a recurring thing but Shane thought she crossed a line when it was a girlfriend of his friend? So that’s why he ended it maybe

Reactions: 23

Cem75

“She’s victimising herself whereas in actual fact I broke up with her” I think most people assumed he dumped her? He just wanted to get that dig in 🙄

Reactions: 23

ashk7

Sorry this is so odd to me. Why is he publicly trying to make another girl jealous. This makes me feel the whole relationship is fake?

Attachments

• 20.3 KB
    • Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 22

gossguru

Dunno how either of them could love each other when they’re both so in love with themselves 🤣

• Haha

ashk7

These people need to go outside and touch some grass

Attachments

• Haha

justopinionated

Sorry but this break up is absolutely hilarious. Two people who are so self centered get together and post loads of shitty relationship videos online are never going to work. They’ve been together a wet week so what kind of “healing” does she need to do? No sympathy for her whatsoever

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
    Am I mad that I don't see the issue with him going home without her?? She's 21, a grown woman ffs 😭 and in Spain too. It's not like it was the other side of the world or somewhere culturally so different
    It’s just shitty behaviour. Yeah she’s a grown woman but it’s terrible to leave someone, anyone at any age, alone in a foreign country because you had a fight and broke up. Unless she was threatening him, he is 1000% in the wrong for leaving her there.

There’s a lot of speculation happening on this thread right now as to who did what and who is more wrong. I’m just going to put it out there that both of them are incredibly self obsessed so I just think overall it was always going to be a terrible partnership. Both of them need to stop reposting other TikTok’s alluding to what might have happened. Either spill it or shut up about it.

• Heart
    Reactions: 21