Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that whole 15 minute “health update” video was just to say she’s going for some blood tests.

Big f’in deal, so did I the other day, no need to make a video out of it.

She basically had NO update so made one up. Of course they run blood tests if she tells them something is up. She knows full well she’s wasting their time hence the whole “I never ever visit the doctor”.

This is why the NHS is on its knees because d!ckheads like her feign illnesses and waste their time.

Reactions: 8
So that whole 15 minute “health update” video was just to say she’s going for some blood tests.

Big f’in deal, so did I the other day, no need to make a video out of it.

She basically had NO update so made one up. Of course they run blood tests if she tells them something is up. She knows full well she’s wasting their time hence the whole “I never ever visit the doctor”.

This is why the NHS is on its knees because d!ckheads like her feign illnesses and waste their time.
This is what happens if you spend your days filming yourself cleaning your house, repotting plants and doing an Aldi shop. These instahuns have too much time on their hands and their minds invent these illnesses.

Reactions: 5
God this hag is tedious,seriously just get on with it. Im sick of these vloggers who post content they have zero expertise in. Perimenopause can be gruelling, so a dumbass like Lara will be enough to induce the red mist. This woman has no real valuable skills to use,hence her grifting on social media,just like so many of the other wastes of space. Sorry but shes a dick, jumping on a bandwagon for easy content to spread inaccurate information

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Her content is dire. She jumps from one hot topic to the next hoping for something to stick or go viral but she is clueless & is not interesting enough.

Reactions: 2
God this hag is tedious,seriously just get on with it. Im sick of these vloggers who post content they have zero expertise in. Perimenopause can be gruelling, so a dumbass like Lara will be enough to induce the red mist. This woman has no real valuable skills to use,hence her grifting on social media,just like so many of the other wastes of space. Sorry but shes a dick, jumping on a bandwagon for easy content to spread inaccurate information
Like anyone gives a toss? The health check at 40 is a pretty unremarkable thing that everyone has.

But of course, she tries to drum up some content from it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think anyone is remotely interested in her perimenopause, bloated stomach, or health check 🤦‍♀️. Ye gods…the ego on these people is insane!

Reactions: 6
It’s my birthday today was so hoping for a vending machine….instead the bastards got me perfume and little bits of self care ….never going to get on a P&O cruise now ….bloody crouch goblins!

• Haha
Reactions: 6