Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
Kerrie, hi!! Hope you read this.... Nellie is just a baby herself, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! I've read the comments that you've left. You might keep a male kitten because they are cheaper to be 'done'. You vile piece of shit. You are responsible for a baby having babies. What would have happened if Nellie had become poorly during labour? Oh you wouldn't know would you? Because you were asleep. Would you have paid for her to be seen by an emergency vet?
People like you MAKE ME SICK!! an innocent animal just like Ralphie.... there's Karma and a special place in hell for people like you who do not look after animals properly....we are watching Kerrie. Don't forget thar Britain is a nation of animal lovers darlin!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Nahhh the second hen do was even more tragic! Full of Shelly’s old coffin dodger mates 😂💀 it really shows kezza has actually no mates hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Edunn

VIP Member
She complains the kids are always on their phones ect but so are her and Danny they don’t interact with the kids unless it’s for tiktok and the kids don’t want to sit on a beach all day long, there’s zoos, arcades water parks ect they could take them to but more interested in getting a tan and making TikToks

egow

So funny the things she wants in the next 5 years, one of them been wants to live in Norwich near dannys family, yes kerrie we all know why that is ,free babysitting ,anyone can see that's the only reason why 🤣🤣🤣

So she is saying she didn’t get chance to put sun cream on, how full of shit.. haha you choose not to by trying to be clever because you was thinking you would get a tan quicker, now she’s burnt and so is baby. You can’t just expect Cameron to occupy himself on the beach try interacting with him all he knows is the tablet.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Only pissed off because they couldn't upload their newest video of them shagging to OF whilst their kids are an arms touch away 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Hello police please, what’s your emergency!? We’ll basically I am a shit parent that can’t really be arsed looking after my kids but cos my family no what a kinda person I am and I ain’t got no mates cos again they know that I am a complete knob, so I need help tracing my kids dad, cos I really can’t be arsed with my kids cos Yano I work really hard all the time getting my dirty flaps out online and basically I am really tired and I just need a break, I JUST NEED A GOD DAM BREAK!!! can you help trace my kids dad? Please I am begging you these kids do my head in they don’t sleep, they are stuck on their tablets computers 24/7 my baby don’t sleep cos I can only put him too bed really late as I need to watch my fella and wait for him to come upstairs!! I beg you find him… ! I’ll give you a discount on my slut page if you can track him down??! 😂😂

• Haha
Felt a bit bad for Sonia, she kept repeating in that video she wasn’t supposed to be my maid of honour. Alright love you’ve said it, she’s so rude bloody ungrateful and a user!

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
The amount of rescues full to the brim with cats and kittens are these pair popping them out. I hate when people say “let them have a litter” no, it’s bloody irresponsible. If it had gone wrong would they have paid for a c-section for the cat or just left her to die? The fact shes counting the pennies re: neutering suggests no way would they have. What if Mum can’t feed then or rejects them, are they going to hand feed them and rub their arses to get them to go to the toilet?!

Also she’s clearly not heard of litter mate syndrome if she’s thinking of keeping one.

It’s so irresponsible to not neuter your pets. Here’s why Kerrie seeing as you read here:

Having your cat spayed or neutered drastically lowers the cat's risk of certain types of cancer (as well as other health problems). In females, going through repeated heat cycles without breeding increases the risk of mammary cancer. Spaying lowers this risk while eliminating the risk of ovarian and uterine cancers.

She will also be more susceptible to pyometra. Not that they’ll give a shit. They’ll probably get rid of her soon just like the dog when she’s no good for content

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Looks like little Albies cheeks are burnt already- but then so does kezza on her chest!
As for fanny he looks ridiculous THAT brown this time of year.
So vain the pair of them, at least Kerrie has stopped the sunbeds I suppose, but him-gay boi at his finest 🤢
And his little legs 😭

IMG_3177.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Not a good start to marriage, already feeling the strife and turning to alcohol when they both insisted and thrown arms about it all over the Internet how they very much dislike alcohol and told everyone to do one if they disagree. Him outing his wife's children on a few occasions I've noticed, even though she said in a video she does not agree with talking bad about the kids online.... think you need to start sticking up for your kids and yourself Kerrr. Being married doesn't mean he has the right to talk about your kids like that, he don't talk bad about his own does he. Very odd.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
So Hannah and Jason’s dad has gone missing 😂 you sure he’s not hiding out at hmp 😂

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
no wonder the kids play up cos they are bored all they do is stay in the house all day playing on their computers, on their tablets! Maybe if she took Cameron out so he could burn of some energy he might sleep better, and get rid of the computers and tablets after a certain time! But cos she can’t be arsed to parent she lets them do what they want! She spends more time laying on her back filming her and Danny than she does taking the kids anywhere! She doesn’t even really want them going on holiday! The kids have been stuck in the house all weekend again! Cos she couldn’t be arsed doing anything with them again as Danny went playing shit dad of the year 😂
Also her dish up tea where Danny was showing fake love again cos he was on the camera, trying prove something it’s so tragic 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart