Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
So her business is 6 figures?
View attachment 2965477

---
Her first year as a limited company (2015) she made £54k and paid herself £33k
So in that vid she admits that her wages are paid by the suckers on Patreon. Wow. People.. wake up. You are paying for this grown up woman to take herself and her wanker miserable husband on holiday repeatedly and to buy shite. Seriously.
---
Also, $69000 isn’t six figures it’s five and why is she using dollars?

Reactions: 12

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I used to really like her and I still want to like her but she seems to be getting quite fake since she lost all the weight. Overlining lips a lot, heavy filtering etc. I think she seems more insecure now than before she lost the weight.

Reactions: 10

Doc

VIP Member
Heartbroken that the transition from grafter to grifter seems to be in full swing.

Reactions: 10

Tabitha

VIP Member

33 years old…
I dunno why she keeps going on about making bag charms when they always break

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tabitha

VIP Member
Mike definitely works for her.

IMG_6208.jpeg

When i ordered from Katnipp this time last year.
IMG_6205.jpeg

‘Packed with love’?? Hope he didnt cum in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Secretgirl55

I think it is great she's found some new confidence etc. But there is confidence and then there is just being obsessed with your own vanity. Shame

Reactions: 8

Theodore

VIP Member
She looks a right dick walking around the Grand Floridian dressed like a 4 year old in a party frock and a wig laying out £75 on an absolutely naff looking handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

emerald

VIP Member
The way she interacts with Dean, asking him questions like a child, and he just blandly replies "yeah", or gives a sentence long answer or sometimes just doesn't respond makes me cringeeeeee. Or sometimes he's just in the background on his phone or in "full NPC mode" as Catherine puts it. Just stop showing him on camera, he's blatantly not into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

haribostrawbs

How many times does she really need to go to Disney? I used to love her but lately she seems way more about appearance

Reactions: 6

Theodore

VIP Member
People are paying her money every month so that she can promote her merch and videos to them to generate yet more revenue for her. It’s crazy. I’ll never understand how people can be so invested that they want to do this.

Chicarica

The way she interacts with Dean, asking him questions like a child, and he just blandly replies "yeah", or gives a sentence long answer or sometimes just doesn't respond makes me cringeeeeee. Or sometimes he's just in the background on his phone or in "full NPC mode" as Catherine puts it. Just stop showing him on camera, he's blatantly not into it.
Being with someone who films and narrates your every move on holiday would drive me mad.

That and the sHaLl wE .

Theodore

VIP Member
Latest Canada vlog, shes twittering on about how amazing Banff is, the mountains, the views, the snow. Tells us it’s Deans bucket list trip ten times, upgrades to hotel with amazing views of the Rockies. What’s Dean doing? Staring at his phone. Permanently.
She flops down on the bed and squeaks “We can actually see the mountains from our bed! Isn’t it amazing Dean? Dean mumbles “yea it’s great” without taking his eyes off the phone.
WTF is going on with this bloke? Every time he appears in a shot she cuts away super quickly like we’re not supposed to be seeing him. Ok, if he doesn’t want to be in it, don’t put him in it. We don’t give a fuck.
Also what is she doing with the video colour? Everything in Canada does not have a pastel hue over it. I’m pretty sure about this because I’ve been. Canada is very beautiful, we don’t need her “colouring it in” for us.

haribostrawbs

Her selfies are actually making me cringe now…almost narcissistic. We get it, you’ve lost weight and had your teeth done 🙄 clearly all her energy is going into the appearance of her channel (and self) now…she used to be so fun & relatable, sad times😔

Theodore

VIP Member
Dinner on the ship: “These small portions are ideal for us ‘cos we’ve had bariatric surgery“
Then they go for cocktails and they’re eating things on skewers. Then they go to a show and after that the buffet for late night snacks where she has a plate of Irish stew (is Irish stew a snack?). Then they take a load of actual snacks back to the cabin to have with a cup of tea.
Not sure how much of a great idea it is to put people with no self control around food on a cruise where unlimited food is available 24/7.

• Haha