Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Katie as she seems sweet and kind. I just can’t listen to her ads as she uses an uptalk inflection at the end of every sentence- as in I can hear the final syllable of the sentence drawn out. It’s not her fault but I can’t help but listen out for it now 😂

Reactions: 1
She fully wigged out of the London Marathon, I hope she never gets in the ballot. Making herself out to be some kind of hero - typical Katie energy, all me me me. All she ever wanted from the marathon is the attention online and validation from her kids, doesn’t her family give her enough attention, completely pathetic.

Reactions: 8
She ran Milton Keynes in 4hrs 20, which is a pretty good time.
That makes all the illness, "training is really hard", "I can't do this" even more unbelievable.

Reactions: 4
Lurker on this thread. Unfollowed Katie ages ago after finding her fake, saccharine, my life is perfect, humble brag ‘content’ utterly insufferable. Finally moved to comment here to lament about (just one of the many annoying things about her) the way she says ‘cause’ in her captions instead of ‘because’ and uses it as though ‘cause’ is an actual word that’s interchangeable with ‘because.’

If you shorten a word by omitting letters from it, you need the punctuation mark to denote it, you dimwit.

I know it’s a pedantic thing to feel rage a But I feel the rage!!!
Omg yes!!! I’ve had rage about this for so long 🫢

Reactions: 1
It sounds really picky, but it annoys me how she always refers to her sister’s partner as her “boyfriend”. I know that is technically correct, but why she can’t she just say “and her partner, Jamie”.
She makes her sister sound like a teen mum and she’s about 30😂

Reactions: 7
Shop assistants worse nightmare, tries so much on with no intention to buy anything, but I’ll post links so I can earn if you click and then buy

Reactions: 9
Fashion reels in changing rooms: the lazy person’s way to make a living.
Kat Farmer (does my bum look 40) always used to do that, standing there shrieking in changing rooms.

that kind of lazy tit is on a par with influencers who go on expensive holidays and then do links to all their expensive holiday clothes whilst they’re there, probably to make revenue to pay for said expensive holiday, but they make out it’s such a kind favour for their followers. (Nikki Gundy, I’m looking at you!)

Reactions: 2
Fashion reels in changing rooms: the lazy person’s way to make a living.
I suppose we should be grateful that she didn't take the clothes back to the house that her dog shat all over (thanks for the TMI Katie) to try them on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2