Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she? Does she work? What’s wrong with her child?
She has one of the weight loss surgery pages . No she doesn't work. And the child needs to be assessed she has mentioned he has behaviour issues and I think undiagnosed autism. The things she describes him sounds like autism and sensory processing

How hard up is she for money? Slathering on her white labeled makeup, all freebies, dressed in her granny frock, also a freebie, trying to sell each individual item, including a perfume nobody can smell.
I nearly died at how large her leg was when she hoisted it up to do the tan.
even linking a basic garden seat/towel. She’s really been showed up for having no work and no content as a conten’ crehahor.

Reactions: 3
How hard up is she for money? Slathering on her white labeled makeup, all freebies, dressed in her granny frock, also a freebie, trying to sell each individual item, including a perfume nobody can smell.
I nearly died at how large her leg was when she hoisted it up to do the tan.
even linking a basic garden seat/towel. She’s really been showed up for having no work and no content as a conten’ crehahor.
I'd say she would sell her granny if she got her a few bob for a takeaway

Reactions: 1
I’d hate to be that stuck for a few quid. I wouldn’t be surprised if she started only fans. Anything for a quick euro.

• Sick
Reactions: 1