Jessie Cave #3 Can't successfully end a project, or a toxic relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Rowe on Have A Word spoke about Alfie and Jessie's "deal" and my boyfriend said he wants to punch Alfie in the face 😳 (around 1.20 if you want to listen)

Reactions: 2
Jessie said on her ig story that she's not doing Whenever It Kicks anymore. She said she found herself too depressing. Ngl I'm disappointed, I liked it.

She also posted a snippet of her diary (on patreon) the other day and wrote how this is the last time she's going to be sending kids to nursery. Sounds like she's done having babies? Or Alfie won't be negotiated with anymore? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She seems to have gotten quite a few nights away (with Alfie) this year without the kids - he's in Liverpool too I think. And weren't they in Paris a month ago?

I am sure 4 kids and a 'creative' career is difficult but really she should stop complaining. She is still getting more time off than most people!

Reactions: 4
She also posted a snippet of her diary (on patreon) the other day and wrote how this is the last time she's going to be sending kids to nursery. Sounds like she's done having babies? Or Alfie won't be negotiated with anymore? 🤔
by the sounds of it Alfie's done having babies

Reactions: 1