Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I travel and see people traveling for actual business, I see a variety of bags and not a lot of Tumi.
I don’t get the hype honestly. Most of them, like Jen’s, have those single style spinner wheels instead of the double ones. Way more susceptible to breaking. A life time warranty doesn’t really help you when the damn thing is broken in some far off place.

A lot of frequent travellers use the brands the airline crews use which makes total sense to me.

I have my Away carry on and a Travelon anti theft bag for my personal item and then I have a smaller Travelon dressy backpack for sightseeing. Grand total spent for all three bags was like $350 CAD and they’ll last me a lifetime.

Why she needs so many bags is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she is and hangs out with Twattan for another week in the spa and not getting off the ship.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what her blood alcohol is at any given point in the day and also when she'll get a DUI. 🤣
Thankfully on the days that she seems more than a little off she doesn’t seem to go run errands.

Or has got them and her appointments out of the way.