James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha yes as if her level 3 fitness qualification is the pinnacle of sports and nutrition knowledge. Honestly, she’s have a leg to stand off if she was an actual expert in any area of nutrition or exercise. If she had studied to become a dietitian rather than doing a basic nutrition course. They are all grifting, she’s just envious of the reach Molly Mae has. All pointless.
I literally think this every time she rants about something!! She is such a troll at times. Also, she acts like she is some kind of professor and has coached “thousands of women”. You haven’t though, have you?! Not individually.
She also tries to mimic the James Smith thing of berating the people in that industry when they are trending in order to gain traction for herself from their followers by starting debates. He spoke about how he does this on a podcast. I think she has a real chip on her shoulder. It’s sad.

Reactions: 7
Ok Chloe let me fix that for you.

NEVER buy a fitness plan off a child of tv presenters who have nothing going on in their lives so decide to get into “fitness” and grift for a living off the back of their parents fame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sweeping statement about ozempic on her stories the other day has irked me. She’s stated her opinion as though it is a solid fact but not backed it up and she has previously spouted on her own podcast that it is good for certain people…so which is it Chloe?! Or is it just Chloe being the typical ‘pick me’ girl again and agreeing with whomever she wants to impress that day. Her advice and opinions change with the wind.

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her..she just rambles on for ages without even making a point with her stupid voice and is never ever wrong about anything. James is just the same so it’s no wonder they didn’t last! Being friends with them must be a nightmare you wouldn’t get a word or opinion in..

Reactions: 2
I’m actually quite surprised by her, given that parents seem lovely how have they ruined her so badly that she’s so obnoxious??

Reactions: 1
What was the point in her posting that video of her making a drink in the kitchen this morning ?? Does she love herself that much that she watches these videos back? What a strange woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sweeping statement about ozempic on her stories the other day has irked me. She’s stated her opinion as though it is a solid fact but not backed it up and she has previously spouted on her own podcast that it is good for certain people…so which is it Chloe?! Or is it just Chloe being the typical ‘pick me’ girl again and agreeing with whomever she wants to impress that day. Her advice and opinions change with the wind.
What did she say?