Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that the players celebrated the PL-win with a party that lasted to five in the morning, maybe that's why they looked paled against Man U. 😂 Sasha wasn't there according to gossip, also no picture of her. Bernardos wife posted stories from the parade yesterday with some wags like Nathan Akés and KDB:s wifes and Haalands girlfriend Isabel but not Sasha. Isabel have a closed insta account but Sasha follows her, since Jack and Haaland are besties I suppose they know each other and thought it was weird Sasha wasn't there with the other wags. In the wags thread they think Sasha is pregnant and therefore stays at home instead of partying. Maybe they are on to something? 🤔 With little sister having a baby Jack and Sasha might got inspired.

Reactions: 2
I read that the players celebrated the PL-win with a party that lasted to five in the morning, maybe that's why they looked paled against Man U. 😂 Sasha wasn't there according to gossip, also no picture of her. Bernardos wife posted stories from the parade yesterday with some wags like Nathan Akés and KDB:s wifes and Haalands girlfriend Isabel but not Sasha. Isabel have a closed insta account but Sasha follows her, since Jack and Haaland are besties I suppose they know each other and thought it was weird Sasha wasn't there with the other wags. In the wags thread they think Sasha is pregnant and therefore stays at home instead of partying. Maybe they are on to something? 🤔 With little sister having a baby Jack and Sasha might got inspired.
Wasn’t she out the other week or on hols drinking though could be wrong doesnt suprise me she wasn’t there though
---
early May she was drinking

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she out the other week or on hols drinking though could be wrong doesnt suprise me she wasn’t there though
---
early May she was drinking
I wonder if she posts others drinks or mocktails for cover up. But she did not look pregnant on the photos of her and Jack after they won. Just think it's strange she wasn't at the party or the parade and also have to much spare time I suppose. 🤣

I wonder if she posts others drinks or mocktails for cover up. But she did not look pregnant on the photos of her and Jack after they won. Just think it's strange she wasn't at the party or the parade and also have to much spare time I suppose. 🤣
Past years I’m sure she’s been there but just hasn’t been papped

I think she was there but kept very under the radar . Sasha doesn’t strike me as fame hungry or an extrovert , more the type to sit in shadows and enjoy from a distance . I do find her a little boring compared to jack but I am well jel she gets to shag him all the time so 🤣

• Haha