Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hallobrit

oh wow, not complaining but yes, you're complaining....

FROM MILAN TO PARIS!
Guys I'm going to be very honest. I'm currently in beautiful Paris on a high, after yet another season here for the Dior runway show and I am by no means complaining I promise you, but truth be told - I'm so very, very tired. It's only been 3 weeks since Alex and I got married and I feel like we've crammed so much into September that it could quite easily be November already and we haven't noticed. I adore fashion month so much but after the busiest year of our lives, I'm so so ready to sit at home in our newly decorated lounge (yes we FINALLY have a lounge!) and just watch Netflix until we fall asleep! Heaven! In the meantime though I hope you're all loving my looks from the month so far and you're also all caught up on the vlogs too. Wedding, house renovations, fashion month - can I hibernate yet please?

V x
You know what Vic, I'm so very very very tired of working a minimum age job, 45 hours a week to the point I've made myself ill. I barely have any spare money but what I have I spend on doing a little bit to the (rented) house I moved I to 6 mo this ago because I don't get free shit by begging for it on Instagram, you spoiled little bitch.
If I sound bitter, it's because I am, I work my arse of to survive and she's flouncing about Paris and whinging its tough. Maybe she should go do a week working in one of those plush hotels she gets to stay in for free and realise how lucky she is. I'm sick to death of these.women making out they have it tough when they barely have to do anything to make more in one post than I do in a shift. Get a real job. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

QueenDecember

VIP Member
- Lancome Idole Aug 23
- Dior perfumes Sep 8
- Maison Margiela Fragances Sep 12
- Lous Vuitton Sep 14
- Ferragamo Sep 26
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Victoria’s the Instagram version of the annoying department store perfume girl trying to spray you as you walk past.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Fatima

VIP Member
It was patronising and sarcastic
Oh...
That’s what I thought.
In France, we have an expression which says “Elle pète plus haut que son cul” and means approximately “she farts higher than her arse”
Well, that’s what I think of her, right now.
She was so lovely back in the days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Those poor bridesmaids - those dresses would be unflattering on a supermodel!
Typical bridezilla wanting everybody to look like crap next to her...joke’s on you mate, you looked like an orange peel with a napkin wrapped around it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

miam000

The whole look is so underwhelming. The makeup is horrendous and doesn’t suit the look nor her at all, the contour is so bad you can see the sharp lines and the lipstick is too dark. The hair is messy and ordinary at the same time, and the dress... elegant but boring? The straps are a huge no no and make it look cheap. Did not expect any of this at all tbh

Reactions: 21

QueenDecember

VIP Member

This caption [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Vic and her wife Alex are clearly nursing wounds from feeling rejection and being laughed at. Given what wannabes they are, it’s hardly surprising how insecure they appear to be inside. But why broadcast that to everyone else?

If you were truly unbothered what others thought of you, you wouldn’t feel compelled to talk about it all the time.

And if EVERY fashion month makes you feel insecure but you continue to go and try conforming to a world you don’t feel you belong in, that’s just nutty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lurkerlyfe

What in the name of actual f*** do Vic and Lydia think they are doing with the IP address thing?? Do they not see the bigger picture?? If IP addresses were trackable the government could track who is saying what online and hold it against them or use it improperly. They are so worried about trolls they think it’s ok to put basic rights at risk?? In the grand scheme of things no one gives two flying f***s about those two airheads but if this was actually rolled out people’s lives would be at risk for posting political views - it’s happening in China where people are being detained for speaking out. Are they really so insecure they want a police state to protect them from people saying their scrunchy is a bit shit? FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Scarlett30

I’m sorry and I don’t mean to be bitchy but I’m really disappointed with her dress and the bridal party dresses. She is a fashion blogger this could of been her opportunity to really showcase that PhD. It’s not what I thought she would go for at all. Everything is plain and no personality

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! I’ve never posted or complained to the ASA before even when I’ve been pee’d off as sometimes ‘life just gets in the way’ but as someone so got married in April and paid for it all themselves, how can she even have the cheek to not mark it as a blatant Ad given how expensive weddings are and how easy it is to let it run away and end up in debt! I do not give two flying donkeys if she was given the dresses, they were horrible, but don’t take your viewers for mugs and act like your hard earned cash paid for this when some poor sod will believe you can have all this and not run your bank balance into the ground. I’ve just sent my complaint - I’ve followed her for a while but she’s just turning into a class-less cash cow and it’s disgusting.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Oh Vic, us thinking that you have generally poor taste isn't bullying. It's an opinion. That we don't even share on your own social media, but quietly on a website that nobody is forcing you to read.

This is getting on my last nerve, free speech is the backbone of the internet and a bunch of botoxed monkeys wanting to monitor it is utter nonsense. Please go read kiwifarms and lolcows to see how tamed and legitimate our criticisms are. We're here talking about how ugly your bathroom is, not doxxing you or your grandma or leaking your highschool records.

edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 18