Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the wedding photos of Abbie, where Laura one is the bridesmaids? There are 4 other bridesmaids and Laura dress has to be the only one with her tits out πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Talk about look at me.

Let’s be honest, those bridesmaid dresses aren’t doing anything for any of them. Does she dislike her friends?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To say her mate is always banging on about body dysmorphia she's constantly got her legs, arse and tits out on display. Even on her wedding day.

Reactions: 1
Does Abbie have her own thread yet? I used to like her content but then she became just as vacuous and vain as her 'bestie' Laura and it's just bleh now

Reactions: 2
Does Abbie have her own thread yet? I used to like her content but then she became just as vacuous and vain as her 'bestie' Laura and it's just bleh now
No she doesn't I've looked a few times. I'm the same, used to like her but now she has just morphed into all the other wannabe influencers but because of her awkwardness it just makes her irritating. All her leg flicks, hair flicks, pouts and sick of seeing the same before and after bum shot. Why does she feel the need to have her bare atae displayed in multiple pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 1